chapter three

Todoroki was covering his ears, refusing to listen to the atrocious music emitting from Bakugou's room. Todoroki stood up and knocked on the door, awaiting Bakugou.

The hot-headed blonde turned down the music and opened the door, "what?"

Todoroki sighed, "can you please turn down your music?"

The shorter boy raised a brow, "why, is it bothering you?" Bakugou resumed to having an amused smirk on his face as he leaned forward.

Todoroki just gave him a half-hearted glare, "can you just turn it down, please?"

Bakugou leaned against the door frame and furrowed his eyebrows, "you've never had a problem with it before, why is it so fucking important that i turn it down now?"

Todoroki didn't expect him to question it, "i was going to talk to Midoriya today, he's supposed to come over soon."

Bakugou gave a small nod, "i'm not doing doing this for you, I'm doing it so I can hear that shithead Deku when he's bawling his eyes out like a baby."

Todoroki shook his head, "don't say that, im sure that if you were in his position, you'd be upset too."

Bakugou snorted, "if i were turned down by you, i'd be celebrating because im finally free from your shitty existence."

Todoroki turned and left, shaking his head, "you're immature."

Bakugou flipped him off even though he can't see him, "fuck you!"

Todoroki just flipped him off from behind.

-
-

Bakugou punched his wall, fortunately, the wall is fine, unfortunately though, his hand is bleeding. Bakugou cursed under his breath and gripped his hand as he opened his bedroom door. Todoroki just left his room too and was a bit shocked when he was blood trailing down Bakugous arm.

Bakugou snarled, "the fuck you starring at?"

Todoroki sighed, "sit."

Bakugou scoffed, "you think you can boss me around icyhot?"

Todoroki just rolled his eyes, "i went to on a medical internship last summer, when i wanted to be a doctor? yeah, i need to make sure it isnt broken."

Bakugou sighed and sat down and let cursing pass his lips as Todoroki lifted his hand with his soft delicate hands and padded the blood off his hand before asking him to move his fingers and pressing down in specific spots, making Bakugou hiss in pain.

Todoroki put his hand down, "its sprained, i'll wrap it up."

The taller boy grabbed the beige colored medical wrap and delicately wrapped his hand.

Bakugou couldn't help but stare at the boy, he reached up and ran his hand through his hair. They both froze, Bakugou couldn't just make it awkward, so he did it again, "you're hair is fucking greasy."

Todoroki chuckled, "i apologize, i'll go take a shower."

Bakugou shrugged and leaned back, "i dont care."

Todoroki leaned forward, forcing Bakugou back against his chair, "sure you didnt want to join me?"

Bakugou opened his mouth to say something but closed it again before pushing the taller boy away, "fucking perv."

Todoroki let out a laugh, "you should've seen your face," he said and turned, "im going to take a shower, make lunch."

Bakugou smiled, though the taller boy couldn't see, "you cant tell me what to do!" he said childishly.