chapter 1

I finally moved to to France with Andre and I am nervous. I flew out the morning after the ball with three suitcases full for dresses and shoes. I had to leave my maids behind so the rest of my closet could be shipped to me in France. They will be used for my brother's selection. I finally made to France. I am heading to the palace.

Gwen's outfit for the flight

******time skip*********************
I was ordered to change into a dress.

******time skip*********************I was ordered to change into a dress

Gwen's dress for the first day in France.

I walked out of my new room in the french palace dressed like I would at home for lunch. Andre was waiting for me outside of my room.
"That is a very beautiful dress for the weather in Angeles and here." He said walking me to their dining room.
We got there and his mom and dad where there waiting for us. His mom didn't totally like me and my family. She wanted Andre to fall in love with Violetta, my cousin.
"Oh, princess Gwen it is good to see that you have finally moved to France." The king said.
"It's great see that you chose to be with us instead of being trained by your non-fluent mother." The queen said with a fake smile.
After lunch I headed up to my room with a letter on my new desk.
Dear Gwen,
I learned that you flew out this morning to live in France with Andre without saying goodbye. As your older brother I was slightly offended that you didn't say goodbye to me. I hope you enjoy your life with Andre. The least you could do is come to the start of my selection in two weeks. Mother and father would love to see you, bring only Andre. I wish to see you again my twin sister.
Your brother,
Collin 

I was excited to see my family again. I a response back to him. I gave the letter to my brother to a passing maid. I hoped that I would be allowed to visit them for a least a week. I will ask them at dinner.
*************time skip**************
It was almost time for dinner and I was excited to see what my new maid would do with my hair and makeup. I was pulling out my dresses and shoes and other things out of my suitcases.

 I was pulling out my dresses and shoes and other things out of my suitcases

Gwen's dress for dinner.

Me and Andre walked down to dinner. I told him that me and him were invited to my brother's first day of his selection. He said that he would take care of that. We made it to dinner and it was just us. For the first day in France it was awesome.