↳𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟒

CHAPTER FOUR

❝aftermath❞

───── ❝FIRST POINT OF VIEW❞ ─────

AS PARIS WAS BUZZING about the new heroes, I walked out of the store, holding a bag filled with mangoes and blueberries. Inside my jacket was Lang, hiding away from the outside. I sighed gripping on the bag as I started walking home. As I walked past Paris' buildings, one building managed to catch my eye.

The building displayed many TVs by the window. The TVs were playing today's news before then interrupted into breaking news. It was Paris' news reporter, Nadja Chamack. I couldn't hear the audio of what she was saying, but something managed to surprise me. My eyes widened as Nadja displayed on the screen a video. The video displayed a video on today's first battle. 'New Mystery Heroes' I smiled at the title and I giggled.

I walked away from the building. "Can you believe it, Lang?" Lang giggles at my comment. "Modern civilization is wonderful. I'm glad you like this experience [Name]!" I continued walking until my phone buzzed from my back pocket. I switched the grocery bag to make space to hold my phone. I thought it was a notification for my Wattpad. I'm waiting for a new chapter for my favorite author's book. She's rewriting her old book but it's taking her some time. She has finals in 2 weeks. But instead of studying she's writing her stories in her class.

"Oh, it's just Alya." I opened up her message with a smile.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

ALYA: [Name]!

[NAME]: Yeah?

ALYA: Did you see the news?!

[NAME]: Yeah just right now!

ALYA: But guess what?

[NAME]: What?

ALYA: I got some footage of my own!

[NAME]: WHAT!

ALYA: I kinda stayed back, to get footage for the Ladyblog.

[NAME]: Alya you can't be doing stuff like that!

ALYA: I know. Anyway, I have to go [Name] TTYL

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

I sighed at Alya's recklessness. "She's can't be doing stuff like that!" I looked up from my phone, only to find that I arrived home. I opened the door, allowing myself to rest. Before I was about to scream out Luke's and Bianfu's name, but I was interrupted by my mother's voice. "[Name]? Is that you?" "M-mom! You're home early." Mom laughed, before then hugging me.

"NOW WHAT THE HECK! WHY WERE YOU AT THE PARK?! AND WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" I nervously laughed. "Relax mom. Luke and I were just hanging out with Marinette and the others." She glared at me. "And I went out to buy mangos and blueberries." My mom wasn't buying it. "Why?" "Luke said he wanted some, and I've been craving blueberries." My mom sighed. "Alright, just go put them in the fridge." Mom went to her office, after hearing the phone ring. "Oh! That must be Aaron!"

I stared at my mom with a puzzled looked. "Aphmau's boyfriend?" My mom stared at me with a confused look. I smiled at her. "She's great! Plus she's really funny!" My mom laughed before entering her office. I sighed in relief. "That was a close one." Lang poked her head out. "You did great, [Name]." I grabbed the bag off the floor and headed towards the kitchen.

I took some time and decided to prepare Bianfu's mangos and Lang's blueberries. I opened the bag, grabbing one of the mangos in the bag. I headed towards the sink, washing off the germs. Lang popped out of my jacket and sat on the counter. "Hey [Name]." I stared at my new welcoming friend. "Yeah Lang?" She floated next to me and hugged my cheek. "I'm glad I got you as my new owner." I stared at her in shock, before smiling. Before I could even say anything, my mom came back to the kitchen. Lang phased into the cupboard. "Turns out it wasn't Aaron. It was Garte." I grabbed the cutting board. "You need help?" My mom asked me, walking over. I nodded with a smile. "Yes please!"

After mom and I finished preparing the fruit, I headed upstairs with two bowls. I went down the hall, heading for Luke's room. I knocked on his door. All of a sudden, a loud bang came from the room. My eyes widened and I facepalmed. I opened the door. "Oui, what the heck-" I saw him on the floor, in the weirdest position. I squinted my eyes and him. "You're so weird." Bianfu then came out as well as Lang. I placed the bowl of mangos on the counter. Bianfu smiled. "Thank you, [Name]-san." I giggled and called over to Lang. "Let's go Lang." I headed across the hall towards my room. I opened my door and entered my room. I placed the bowl on my computer desk, before then plopping down onto my bed.

Lang had positioned herself on my desk, munching on some blueberries. I fiddle with my bracelet, looking down. "This miraculous will take some time to get used to." Lang looked up, with her face stuffed with blueberries. "Hey, Lang." Lang flew over to me, with a berry in her hand. "Back in the kitchen, what I was going to say back in the kitchen." I laid my hand out, as Lang sat on my palm. "I'm glad that this opportunity was given to me, Lang. So whoever gave me this miraculous, I'm really glad they did." Lang smiled. "[Name], I agree. I know, I've just met you today." Lang closed her eyes and smiled. "I believe we're going to have a good time together."

"[Name]! Luke! DINNER, MY CHILDREN!" I sighed and smiled. "HURRY UP BEFORE I DRAG YOU DOWNSTAIRS!" "Mom needs to stop watching my hero academia with me."

That night, I prepared my bed. I had set up another bowl of blueberries for Lang. I walked over and laid on my bed. Lang came over and laid next to me. "Goodnight [Name]!" I smiled. My eyes drooped down, overwhelmed with tiredness. "I hope this isn't a dream."

───── ❝THRID POINT OF VIEW❞ ─────

Across the street, was the same old lady that Luke and [Name] helped. Her lion cub appeared next to her, as the clouds departed revealing the moon. The moon glowed as Paris' streets were nice and quiet. "Mistress? Were they the right choice?" She smiled and her kwami. "I believe so, Shizi. They make the perfect Vamp and Accalia. I do hope that Bianfu and Lang are enjoying their new owner." She started walking away with a smile. "Let's hope Fu's chosen ones get along with the siblings." She walked away as Shizi hid behind her mistress. The 'mistress' chuckled, walking back to her home.