King Vlad "Plasmius" Masters

AN-So this is what I think would happen if Vlad won... it might be a bit bad with some parts but be warned there is slightly a bit of smut since there is rape. And also eventual Stockholm Syndrome so enjoy.

Danny didn't know what to do he was frozen from shock Vlad had done it he had won, and Danny didn't know what to do at all. Vlad ditched his plan to turn the disasteroid intangible instead he turned the Earth intangible and it had worked. Now Vlad was the ruler of the world, and he was sitting in Fenton Works with his family, as they each silently asked the same question. What now? None of them knew the answer to that question as they sat there in silence. That was until suddenly there were ghosts surrounding them as Vlad stepped into their home "What are you doing here ghost scum!" Maddie demanded answers.

"I'm here to get rid of some nuisances and claim my prize~" Vlad purred as he watched each Fenton tense up. "You won't take us!" Maddie responded seemingly being the only one with a voice at the moment as she took a battle stance with one of her weapons. Seeing this, the others also got into a battle stance with a ghost weapon in hand. "Very well, we can do this the hard way if you'd like." Vlad said as he gave the silent command for the ghosts to get them. It was a long battle the Fentons all blasted any ghost that came just a bit too close though Danny snuck in a few ectoplasmic blasts from his ghost core as they fought their hardest to keep the ghosts away.

Though that wasn't enough since each ghost they took down five more came in to replace them. Eventually a strange gas filled the room knocking Maddie, Jack, and Jazz out but Danny stayed awake. "Are you going to keep fighting or come along with me peacefully for the sake of your family Little Badger?" Vlad asked menacingly "I won't go down without a fight!" Danny cried finding his voice again, as Vlad became Plasmius, Danny followed in suite becoming Phantom getting into a battle stance waiting for someone to attack. "I suppose a battle won't hurt since we'll never be able to punch, kick, or injure each other again after this." After Vlad said that some of the ghosts started to back up when out of nowhere Plasmius pounced at Phantom trying to catch him off guard.

Phantom quickly threw a ball of ectoplasm at Plasmius as he dodged the older halfa. Phantom flew into the air with Plasmius following him, and they both started the familiar battle of throwing ectoplasmic energy back and forth in the shape of balls or even beams. Phantom had even used his core power in order to freeze Plasmius or just stab him with an icicle or even just to protect himself. While Plasmius shot fire balls at Phantom using his cores fire to melt the ice Phantom used against him as barriers against them both. Until Phantom started to get tired so with a bit of hope that it would send Plasmius far away from Fenton Works, or even Amity Park, Phantom took the familiar stance to use his ghostly wail. The wail was powerful, like always, and had blasted a pretty large hole in the wall behind Plasmius as he tried to stay near Phantom knowing that he would get tired eventually. Once the ghostly wail was done Phantom became Danny as he started to fall from where he was floating and he passed out form all the energy being drained from him.

Though he never hit the ground since a pair of arms had caught him in midair before he completely passed out he heard "Sleep well my Little Badger I'll see you soon~" then he was out cold. When Danny woke up he looked around and saw his family all tied up that's when he noticed he was tied up as well, but with ghost proof material that didn't allow him to phase out of. "Oh good you're all awake." The Fenton family all looked over to the voice to see Vlad Masters standing there looking smug "I'll have to find a way in order to get rid of the nuisances so then I can finally claim my... beloved." Vlad paused before he said beloved as if he needed to find the right word. Danny felt sick, he didn't want Vlad to claim his mother at all he wished he could fight, but he felt weak from the ghostly wail Danny was a C student at best but even he knew that was a stupid move. All he could do was glare at the man as he walked out of the room that the Fentons were kept in.