Chapter 11

Flippy: *outside in the snow as he sighs*

Valiant: *walks outside* Flippy?

Flippy; huh?..

Valiant: they're up..

Flippy: ?

Meanwhile inside the cabin:

Brandon: *sits up and looks around*

Kiara: where are we?

Brandon: dunno...

Cuddles: *raises a brow* hey you two up?!

Brandon: ?!

Kiara: who the heck are you?

Cuddles: whoa calm down lady...my names Cuddles I'm a friend of Flippys.

Kiara; so are we...unless we're talking about a different Flippy.

Brandon: *sees Flippy as Flippy sees them*

Flippy: *in tears* Brandon! Kiara! *hugs his friends*

Kiara: *cuts the hug short* look I'm glad to see you both too but we have a major ordeal.

Flippy: I know Kiara! It's really bad. But how the heck did that slut find that hole to begin with? And what are you doing here?

Kiara: I was sent to seal that hole to prevent this from happening and rescue Brandon from there but when I saw that slut Morgan I had to go and fight her to keep her from doing anything. Though one thing bothers me.

Flippy and Brandon: what?!

Kiara: that slut has looked the same young woman as she has before.

Flippy: I thought she was gonna let herself go!

Brandon: I wish she did.

Shifty; hey I hate to cut your little buddy talk short but a German raptor just took Timi.

Everyone: WHAT?!

Lifty; *gasped in horror as he sees a tied and gagged Timi getting carried away by a raptor which looked like a doctor* TIMI!! *attempts to go after him*

Brandon and Flippy stop him.

Kiara: hold it lover boy! It could be a trap!

Valiant: you know she's right. But we need to rescue my brother without them knowing.

Temper: what can we do?

Valiant: I need to think of a plan Temps...although they won't be enough to fight them off...*mumbles: I'm not as strong as her.*

Temper; what was that?

Valiant; can we talk in the other room? *Temper nods before the two go into their room* you see years ago after our parents vanished we lived with our older sister.

Temper: you have an older sister?

Valiant: yes..

Temper: where is she now?

Valiant: I dunno..neither does Timi..

Temper: do you always wish to see her?

Valiant: mhm...

Crazy: *knocks on the door frantically and opens the door* guys we have a problem!

Valiant and Temper; what?!

Shifty: *in concern* my brother ran out and went to go rescue Timi!

Valiant and Temper; HE WHAT?!