Gone

I really enjoyed writing this part!!! 💕

The past couple days has been like any other day. Carl is out and helping us with certain things. Judith is out to with Beth. Some people were better. We lost our doctor from the sickness along with a lot of other people. We have Hershel and he is doing a really good job. Glenn is a little better but Sasha keeps pushing Bob to let her out and get air. Soon everything will be back to normal once this sickness goes away. The fence is back up and we have more people working on it.

I walk outside and let the sun soak into my skin. I had watch in an hour and a half, so I had some free time. I see Rick and Carl over by the fence talking. "How's my two favorite boys?" I said while pecking Ricks lips and messing up Carl's hair. Rick pulled me back from the waist and kissed me more.

"You guys are gross!" Carl says. We all laugh. I turn around to see Hershel. He hasn't been outside in weeks.

"Hey." I said while smiling. I hug Hershel along with Rick and Carl.

Michonne pulls in with the car. "Going for a run?" Hershel asks.

"Yeah, wanna come?" Michonne asks.

"Hell yeah!" Hershel said while wobbling over to get in the car.

Rick and I laugh and head inside. I go in my cell to put on a tank top. It was warmer outside that usual. I slip my shirt off and started digging through clothes. I slip on a tank top right when Rick walks in. "Too hot to wear my shirt?" He asked while hugging me from behind.

"Yeah." I answered while putting my head back into the crook of his neck.

He turns me around and kisses me. We kiss for a few minutes before I stop before it escalates to more. "I have to go on watch in a bit." I say. He nods and kisses me. He walks out and I try and finish getting ready for watch.

I see Bob and Sasha while walking outside. I help Bob with Sashas walking. Once I helped a little I felt the ground shake with a loud bang. "What was that?" Sasha asked.

You can play the music above that goes with the episode. I think it sounds cooler with the music.😊 ok enjoy!

I leave Sasha with Bob and meet Rick, Daryl and Tyrese by the door to outside. We walked out and ran to the fence. I couldn't believe what o saw. There's a tank and cars. And........... The Governor.

Maggie, Beth, and Carl were with us now.

"It's not up to me! We have a council now. They run this place!" Rick yells to them.

"Hershel on the council?" The governor said while people brought out Hershel. He was tied up. I saw Maggie and Beth hold their breath. I did to.

"Or Michonne?" He asks while they brought out Michonne after Hershel.

They put them both on their knees is front of the tank. "I don't make decisions anymore!"

"You're making a decision today, Rick. Come down here and let's have that talk."

Rick hesitated for a minute but he needed to do it for our people. Rick looked back at me before he left. I then grabbed his cheeks and kissed him like I'll never see him again. We let go of each other and he starts walking down towards the governor.

I had a bad feeling in my stomach. I looked down at Carl. "Your dad will figure something out...... he always does." I then look forward.
I feel at tap on my back as Daryl hands me a gun along with everyone else. I took the safety off and waited. Rick was talking to the Governor and I couldn't quite hear what he was saying from this far away. He puts Michonnes sword up against Hershel's neck. "No" I whisper putting my gun up on the fence.

He lowered the gun a little. A few seconds later I see the words come out of his mouth 'liar.' He swings the katana right into Hershel's neck. "No!" I hear Maggie and Beth scream as gunshots pierce my ears. I start shooting as tears form in my eyes. Everyone was shooting. I knew I wasn't hitting anyone while shooting. I couldn't see through the tears. The tank moves forward, tearing down the fence with it. "Rick!" I yell. But I had to move forward.

I see the bus getting full with people. I have to find Judith and Carl. I dodge gunfire and get to wall to wall. There were no one in sight. I see Daryl and Beth run away. I yell for them but they couldn't hear me. "Shit!" I whisper. I check my magazine. I didn't have many bullets left. I needed to get out of here. Rick is nowhere to be seen.

I run to the back of the prison and see a bloody car seat. "No.....no..no!" I say before getting dizzy. I see walkers coming behind me. Then I feel a sharp pain on my arm before I fall to the ground.

Everything went black..........

What do you think is gonna happen next?!?!
Hope you enjoyed 💕

(Edited)