Chapter Forty Three

~Three months later~

Kai's POV

Nothing has changed between Kyung Mi and I. We're still going on like we never knew each other. She's never once glanced at me as we walk by each other which ultimately hurts. In the three months as we grew apart my love for her hasn't changed. If anything it made me yearn for her more. But I guess we all can't have a happy ending after all.

"Hey, Kai have you mailed that application to that dance academy yet?" Chanyeol asked plopping down on his bed. I closed my journal before looking up at him "Yeah, I sent it in a few weeks ago. I should be hearing from them in a few days to see if I got in or not. What about you? Do you think we'll get into the same university?" I asked wanting to know his path.

A big smile came to Chanyeol as he showed me the brochure. I read the title noticing that it was a good program. "You're thinking about going into the music department of making your own music. I like that, it suits you well since you're always making mixtapes of tracks. With your talent I can't see them rejecting you". I encouraged him handing over the brochure.

"I know dad won't support the idea of me following that path, but for once I just want to do I want. I want to be happy and just for once do something for myself. For once to do something without contracts telling me what I can and cannot do. I've always loved music for as long as I can remember, it's a part of me and if dad can't realize it then he can be angry. But I'm doing this for my future". Chanyeol said as he flipped through the packet.

"Since you no longer have to protect me you can finally go out and do what your heart desires. I have your back no matter what".

I was nervous to find out if I got in or not. This was my future I was talking about. While I am going to college for writing I'm also going to a dance school if I get in. Since I was a kid dancing was my calling, but I had to stop when Mr. So came into the picture.

~One week later~

"Hey, Kai we got letters in the mail". Chanyeol said running into our room. He handed me the letter as he ripped his open.

"Congratulations Kai on being accepted into Art Dance Academy. Oh my gosh Chanyeol, I got in. I'm going to the dance academy". I smiled up at him as I showed him the paper. "Did you get in?" I asked curious of his answer. Chanyeol nodded handing me his paper. "Tonight this calls for a celebration".

That concludes the end of chapter forty Three. I deeply apologize that this chapter is so short, but they will get longer. What was your favorite part? Tell me in the comments your thoughts. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Don't forget to stay awesome and until next time ✌️