Lisa's story

My name is Lisa. I have a very hard time with my life but I am very popular in school. Every guy in my class likes me and over 30 people have asked me out before, but of course, they got rejected. But the reason that they got rejected was not that I don't like them or because they are ugly or anything. Its because I'm scared of love. Love is a thing that can make you happy at first but later on, it will start to kill you bit by bit. You will start to get jealous and insecure about yourself and that what I don't like.

I once have a boyfriend, his name is Thomas he is so cute and handsome but little did I know he cheated on me. It has been 2 weeks that we have not seen each other.

He is in a football team so he has been practicing a lot because there is a match on Friday.

Today was Friday and my boyfriend has a football match. The whole day I was so excited because I was going to surprised my boyfriend at his football match.

I have been looking at the clock for 164 times. Finally, the school bell rang, I quickly packed my bags and went into my car.

My Blackpink members came with me and we were all laughing and all of us were very excited. I was thinking about how my boyfriend's face would be when he sees me.

When I arrived I ran as fast as I could to see him. My members told me to slow down so I wouldn't trip and fall. But I didn't listen to them I was running so fast that I couldn't even stop my self.

Then I found myself in the football field I looked around the field. Finally, I found my boyfriend I was walking quietly towards him because I want to give him a jump scare.

But when I was 10 feet away from him, my tears fell. He was kissing another girl. I could feel my heart being torn into pieces, I fell on my knees. Then I shouted "Thomas!!"
He looked at me. He was very surprised and shocked. "Lisa I can explain," Thomas said. "what did I do wrong?" I asked. "I was so excited to come here and surprise you because we haven't seen each other for 2 weeks," I said while standing up. "Lisa it's not what you think," Thomas said. "I DID EVERYTHING FOR YOU!" I shouted back at him. "But I guess I wasn't enough," I said.

Then I ran as fast as I could to my car. I can hear him calling my name and following me. But I ran as fast as I could and went into the car. My black pink members followed me and also got into the car.

I drove back to my house and cried. Black pink members and blinks tried to comfort me as much as they could. But it didn't help my eyes are red from crying and finally, I got tired and fall asleep.