chapter 2

The Video:

WHOLE HOUSE IS QUIET

"Aye gang" he said looking sad. "I had just finished dropping the kids off at my momma house with Jazz, Homer, Dee and Runik. I aint want none of them to hear this because it will break their heart....but Baby K went home. There was two sides to the story and there was a really big argument about who made the decision for her to go home. but today I'm going to tell my story and mine only because I want you guys to understand what I saw of the situation.

So I'm going to explain what had happened. I think it was last Friday, K was chilling in the room with all of the girls, Jay and Mykel. they was talking or what not and all of a sudden she get a text on her phone from an unknown number. Instead of ignoring it, she chose to pick it up. now she know better than this, in past times when she been getting random numbers, she would ignore them and tell me about them but this time I don't know what went through her mind for her to do that.

so I have the screenshots here and this is what they say:

unknown number

aye wassgood

hey

who's this

is this k

maybe maybe not, who is this

Ken Gaulden

I- boy stop lying

naw I'm foreal

no way

yeah. yo momma Jania?

um yeah why

She my brothers ex

who's your brother

kentrell

I mean the name sounds familiar but I don't really remember

I'll explain later

why what's wrong

he finally reached out to your momma and he wants to see you he's your daddy

sorry but he's not my father you must have the wrong number

no fr tho wasn't ur birthday just the other night. the whole gang done seen u and ur lil friends turning up to yb songs. we seen alladem videos since day 1 no stalker shit

well I don't really know you so I'll have to ask my mom about allat

girl you look like him and you act just like him

aight bet imma have to catch you later tho

aight hit me back when you find anything out

so now that ya'll seen them I think you understand what had happened. Basically this right here texting her was that mane called Montana. he was tryna reach out to her for a minute but she aint replied. so when I had found out that she had did this, I called her momma. now her and her momma are really close and they tell each other everything but this time she decided not to.

when her momma found out she was speechless, like shii I would too. I don't know what ran threw her head but it certainly wasn't like her to do that.