#3 Larry's time

Louis' POV

I'm now 9 months pregnant and Harry and I are so excited to have our baby soon. The nursery is all set up and for now we have the crib in our room. We just want the baby close by. We decided not to find out what the gender is because we want to be surprised. We decided if it's a girl, Madelyn Hope Stylinson and a boy is Codie Jason Stylinson.
I was sitting on my bed, thinking when I felt a really sharp pain in my abdomen. At first I thought it was just a Braxton Hick but then I felt another and I felt something warm and wet run down my leg. Then it hit me. My water just broke.

"HARRY!!" I yelled. I was starting to get more frequent and more painful pains. I heard footsteps and the door busted open. Harry ran in and kneeled next to me. At this point I was breathing really hard and trying not to scream.

"Ok Louis, we're gonna get you to the hospital. Can you stand?" He asked. I shook my head. He put an had out for me to grab. We locked fingers and he pulled me up like I weighed as much as a feather. He put a secure arm around my waist and we made our way to the car. He helped me sit in the car and hopped in the drivers seat. He pulled out of the driveway and started our drive to the hospital.

It's taking us longer to get there than I thought. The baby has moved down more and is basically sitting in between my hips, causing more pain. We pulled up to the hospital and Harry barely even parked. He ran to my side and got me out of the car. We walked inside and Harry called for a nurse.

A nurse came out and brought a wheelchair with her. I sat in it and we rolled off to the delivery room. I got on the bed and the nurse checked my dilation. "Well Louis it looks like you're 9cm. You're ready to push," she told me. I nodded and got in my position. "Ok on the count of 3, push. 1,2,3, push!" I pushed with all my strength and brought my chin to my chest. "Ok I can see the head. 1,2,3, push!" I pushed again. Harry was holding my hand and calming me a little. "You're almost there! 1,2,3 push!" I pushed once more and put my head on the pillow. I heard a shrill scream and smiled, knowing that was our baby. Born: July 8th 2014.

I was in fresh clothes and ready to see my baby for the first time when Paul came in. "Hi boys," he said.

"Hi Paul," we both said back.

"Harry can I talk to you for a minute?" He asked. Harry nodded and walked out into the hall.

Harry's POV

Paul pulled me into the hall. He looked pretty upset about something. "Harry, I wanted to tell you something about your baby." My face changed to sad thinking something happened and it didn't make it. "The baby is perfectly fine but you and Louis..... Can't...keep...it," he muttered but I still heard him.

"What! Why!?" I said to him. I was fucking pissed.

"It'll be too hard for you and Lou to take care of a baby and have such a difficult career. I'm sorry. I was just told this. I didn't come up with the idea," he told me. I started crying. I never even met it. I didn't even know if it was a boy or girl.

"What are they gonna do to it?" I asked, still crying.
"The baby will be brought to London and put up for adoption. Like I said, I'm so sorry Harry. If it was up to me I would let you keep it."

He hugged me and I cried harder. I can't believe that after 9 hard months, they're gonna take our baby from us.

I returned to the room Louis was in and sat next to the bed. He looked at my face concerned.

"Harry is everything alright? You look like you've been crying," he said, pulling me into a hug. I hugged him back and cried harder.

"Louis it's the baby," he let go of me and looked at me with a worried expression.

"What? What with the baby?" He seemed frantic.

"Management isn't letting us keep it," I told him, wiping my tears.

"Hold the fuck up! What?!" Louis yelled at me.

"They said that it would be too hard for us to have a baby and have a good career. They're taking it to London and putting it up for adoption," I explained to him. He broke down into my shoulder. "It's ok baby. Let it out." I rubbed his back and whispered to him, "The doctors said we can leave today."

He nodded and wiped his tears. I helped him out of bed and we walked to the desk to sign out. We finished the papers and went to the car. Louis sat in his seat and I started the car and drove off.

We got to the house and Louis didn't say anything. He just went upstairs and went to bed. After a while I decided to go lay down with him. I spooned him and he rolled over to face me. "Why Harry? What did we do wrong to deserve this?" He cried into my chest.

"We didn't do anything. Management is just being asses," I told him. We laid in this position for a while until I heard his heavy breathing. "Goodnight Boobear."