Chapter One

(Bethany)

"C'mon Beth, let's go before we're late." I hear Blaine call to me from up in my room "Coming!" I yell as I run down the stairs "Let's get going, Kurt wanted me to meet up with him before school starts" Blaine tells me as we walk out the front door and down our street to walk to Mckinley High. "Alright, let's go so you can see your lover boy." I jokingly tease as we make our way down the streets of Lima to WMH.

Eventually we make our way to Mckinley and Blaine and Kurt are being all lovey so I decided to walk inside and give them as much time alone as they could get. When I walk in Brittany approaches me, sure she may be popular and a cheerleader and all and I'm just an outcast (as some people would call me) but she's still my best friend and I've known her for almost 5 years of living in Lima and so I could never imagine not being friends with her, "Hey Bethey," she calls to me as she walks up to me which causes me to look to my side, I've always been tall for my age and to be honest I really hate it most of the time cause I'm always taller than everyone and sometimes I just wish I was a normal height "Hey Britt" I say putting my arm around her shoulder, "How's my best friend today?" She asks me as we walk up to our lockers (which are not that far from each other) " Wow, best friend? I thought that was Santana?" I say as I put my bag in my locker and grab my books for my first and second period classes,

"hey, you know you'll always be my bestest friend way more than Santana is" she says as she grabs one or two books out of her locker and turning to face me after closing her locker shut and locking it, " yeah I know, I was just teasing. Well I gotta get to class, see you third period" I say shutting my locker then walking away after Brittany says bye also.

-skip to end of school day-

I'm walking to my locker after 4 long classes and as I am Blaine comes up to me "Hey Beth I'm gonna be home a little late today, Kurt and I are working on a new song for Glee club and we need a little more practice at it" he explains to me as we approach my locker "Uh huh, if that's what you call hooking up." I tease "Beth, I'm serious" He says to me sternly "I know I was just teasing you,I'm going over to Britt's tonight anyways so it's all good" I say as I take my bag out of my locker and closing it shut then locking it after.

"Alright, that works then. See you tomorrow?" He says as I'm about to walk away, "yup" I say walking away after to meet up with Brittany at her locker and I notice that she's talking to a guy that looks new and doesn't really look like he's from Lima or America in general so I wait a little bit and when they're finally done talking and he walks away I walk up to her

"hey Britt, who was that you were talking to?" I ask walking up to her after the guy walks away "Oh him, can you believe it Bethey," she starts whispering, " he's a leprechaun" she says looking around to make sure no one heard her "Really?" I say sounding interested in what she just said. Don't get me wrong, I love Britt it's just that she's not always the brightest person.

" Yeah and he's promised to grant me three wishes" she says still whispering a bit " Really now?" I say after.

"yeah, its amazing" she says shutting her locker "So are you still coming over today?" She says as we walk out of the school "Yeah I am but I'll just meet you there later cause I still have a few things to do at home before I go" I explain to her, " yeah that's fine, see you later girl." She says and then walks over to Santana.

(A/N:sorry if this is so horrible, it's my first time writing a story on Wattpad and so far I'm shit at it. Also the song I added is what the title of the story is named after)