{Namjoon's POV}

"Wait, you're Mr. Kim. Y-You're the guy who- Your wife, we saved her, I don't understand-"

"YOU DIDN'T SAVE HER, YOU KILLED HER."

"How? The heart was working perfectly fine."

"IT EXPLODED IN HER CHEST THREE DAYS LATER!"

"Well I'm sorry, but you already knew you were taking a risk. We were just kids and we were only trying to help-"

"STOP FUCKING TALKING." He pulls out a small gun and presses it to my forehead, and I swear I hear something over by the door.

"Sorry."

"You killed my wife. There's no excuse and no apology that can change that. She's gone because of you... And now you and all those other pieces of shit are going to pay for it. You see your little friends over there?" he grabs my head, snapping it towards Yoongi.

"Yes. I see them." It hurts me to see my friends locked up like this, because it's all my fault. I wanna fix this and get us all out of here, but I don't know how, he already took my powers.

"They're hooked up to a simulator that was designed to tap into your brain and find your deepest fears, replaying them as vivid dreams on a continuous loop in your mind." He bears his teeth at me.

"You know I really wanted to kill all of you, but that would've been too easy. I want you to relive your worst nightmares everyday for the rest of your lives, the same way I do." He pauses for a second and turns towards the entrance. "But first..." He starts shooting at the doorway and whoever was over there starts screaming.

Immediately Hoseok comes slithering into the room in the form of a snake, Jimin quickly crawls up the wall and onto the ceiling, and Jin snatches the girls into a force field.

Just in time.

Vic's shooting at Hoseok, just barely missing. Luckily taehyung freezes his gun. Hoseok strikes at Vic, biting his leg, causing him to yell out in pain.

While Jimin's trying to smash the seemingly unbreakable glass Yoongi and Jungkook are trapped in, Tae quickly unties me from this chair.

Jimin takes the chair and hurdles it at the glass, but the chair breaks without even leaving a dent.

When no one's looking, Vic darts and goes to grab a weapon. And I don't know what that thing is, but I'm not about to wait and see what it does.

I run up behind him, tackling him to the ground when I'm close enough. I was only trying to keep him from hurting anybody else at first, but then he started punching me in my face, so now I'm rockin his shit.

We're rolling around on the ground wrestling, both of us trying to get the upper hand. I finally get him pinned to the ground, and just when I think I have everything under control, he reaches up and smacks a random red button.

What the fuck was that for?