Epilouge

3 Years Later...

Jack's P.O.V

Every now and then i'd come back to Arendelle to see my Queen.

I was inside the grand foyer, pacing up and down.

'I have to ask her. Just ask her already' I argued with myself, I was holding a beautiful snowflake ring inside a velvet box.

One part of me just wanted to go and ask her to marry me, and the other part of me said to just forget it. She won't be around forever...

Elsa's P.O.V

I had my gorgeous nephew sitting on my hip. We were staring out my bedroom window.

I kept on glancing over to my dresser every few minutes, 3 years it's been and i still have that snow globe pitch gave me.

I don't know why I kept it. I guess I've never had the courage to give it up.

Beautiful Autumn leaves of red and gold died red by. Both Anna and Kristoff were with us, oh and not forgetting Olaf.

"Hi Jack" Kristoff greeted. "Hey" he replied. "Do you mind if i borrow her majesty for a little while" Jack continued.

I smiled, wondering where we were going. I handed little Ginger back to Anna and followed Jack.

He intertwined his fingers with mine and we walked out to the palace gardens. They were so beautiful.

We sat on a bench under my favourite weeping willow tree. "Elsa" Jack breathed.

"I'm sorry that I'm not always there for you" he started "Jack I know, I.. Can you just get to the point." I giggled.

He got down on one knee and i knew strait away. I already was tearing up.

"Elsa. I love you so much, Will you Marry me?" He smiled at me. I nodded speechless, while crying so hard.

"I didn't get that?" He joked. "Yes" I yelled to the world. "YES YES YES" i repeatedly yelled. I'm pretty sure all of Arendelle could hear me.

Jack kissed me and Carrie me bridal style. He hovered just above the ground until I stopped him. "Jack dont, you know I hated flying the first time" I joked.

GIGANTIC, HUMONGOUS, BIG TIME GAP... (Basically a really big time gap 😋)

Luna's P.O.V

"Mummy, tell me the story again!" I repeatedly asked her. "How about tomorrow. Go play with Ginger" Mum lifted me off her lap.

I don't know where daddy was. He'd often fly off somewhere. When I'm older, I will understand.

My name is Luna Crystal Frost. I am 4 years old and the Daughter of The Snow Queen and The Winter Spirit.

Hey guys. How was the epilogue. I thought it was crap. Anyway i don't wanna go rewrite it. lol.

Anyway, thank you all so much for reading this. I'm going on a little updating-spree this week. 😊

Love u always, 💙

~Sparkle ❄️