Chapter one

Iris stared at her ceiling. She was restless, though it being 2:54 in the morning.
          " UGH!!!!"She groaned.."Screw this shit I'm going on a walk"
         She got up and grabbed her phone. 2:57.  Well, let's go. She wrote a letter saying she went on a walk in case her mom came looking for her.
               "Just until I'm tired." She mumbled. She slid down the stair railings and slipped on her shoes. As she stepped out into the cold air, she shivered.

????? POV
             Well who's the chick I thought. She's kinda..... stupid if she can't see me.I stood straight up,stopping leaning on the brick wall of her house.
                       "Yo, chick!" I yelled at her. She startled, jumping back and looking around frantically. She noticed me. I waved.
                   "Who the hell are you?!" She asked fearfully.
              "No one special~" I grinned at her."The name's  Trey,Trey Leanhert.How about you?"
                "Iris, Iris Hayfil" She replied hesitantly. Wait. Hayfil?!?!?!
                  "Did you say, H-h-hayfil?"
              "Yes? Why?" She was confused.
"Is there something wrong with my name?"Her confusion, now defense.
              "What! NO! You're name's just really pretty" She blushed
            "What the literal fuck man!" She slapped my arm. Hard. I pulled back and groaned.I looked at her. She can't know. Yet.
             "Well,Iris, I think fate brought us together~"She rolled her eyes.
       "Yes because the universe thought I would be the perfect match for a pervert like you!"I stared at her surprised.
                "I'm not a pervert!!!" I said defensively "You just met me how do you know if I'm a pervert! Just because we met at night doesnt mean I'm like that!"
              "Then what are you like, Trey." Damn. She's a bit of a bitch. But, wow she looks just like they told me she would. I can see it now.
          "What am I like? Wouldn't you like to know~"I replied winking at her." I'm sorry. I thought that would be funny! Anyway, I'm actually pretty cool~"
       "I'll be the judge of that." As she finished that sentence, she stopped, and fell down on her knees, wheezing.
        "What the fuck is happening!"
      The portal is opening