Cheating on her?

Annie's POV

Omg NOO Rose looked dead. I mean really. she wasn't breathing. I finally managed to get help. I rolled Rose over. then I saw her arm. the message was for lizzie. Just because lizzie wouldn't show her her arm? I'm confused?

Lizzie's POV

"Look Yammy I don't want her to know yet." I told yammy

"But why not?" She asked.

"I just carnt she's in all that pain and she's shocked."

"I know I know but I would tell her she was pretty upset about it." she told me

Joey's POV

When lizzie kissed me I didn't feel the spark. I took Lily home that was hard as Lily was scared and was half changing half not.

Back at the house.

"Meghan joey and Lily in da house." I shouted

" Lol always have to make an entrance don't you." she giggled.

"Can you ho me make I video please?" She asked

"Shore Lily go play in your room ok?"

"Kk!" She replied. I went up to meghan to film the video she was stuck on.

Lily's POV

Joey asked me to play in my room so I did. its soo boring in here. my phone ran out of battery and my charger is I. Megs room. I know I will sneak in and get it. I'm smart.

I slowly open my door so it won't make a sound. quickly I get on the ground and army crawl to mega room to see the door open slightly. I made it in her room with out anyone seeing me. I continued to crawl along the floor till I reached my charger. I turned round and saw the camera. well I wanna be in the video so I quietly danced in the background. I sat on megs floor as I was tired. when I was about to leave I saw Meghan and Joey kiss. omg my dads cheating on my mum with her best friend. I know it's not for the video as the camera had moved. the. What I here broke my heart.

"Oh Meghan I love you so much I all ways have I was only with Lizzie to get ride of the pain of not having you. and the girls they mean nothing to me." said joey

"Oh do you really mean it Joey?" Meghan asked in between kisses.

"Of course. I want a family with you and only you." Joey whispered in Meghans ear. what happened after that is what no 8 year old should see. lets just say Meghans bra and nickers don't need to come neer my face any more!