Sanders Sides AUs im too lazy to write

If you want to use one of these, just ASK first. Some of these are inspired by other posts but I came up with the plot myself and it would be appreciated if you just respected that, especially since I might use these someday.

Partially I also just have a ton of projects and might come back to these later. Some of them need work and if you have some contributions. Feel free to let me know in the comments, I will credit anyone that helps me out on these when I actually get around to some of them.
Cowboy AU
Thomas is mayor of a small western town, Logan is the sheriff, Remus and Roman own the local tavern, and Patton is a cattle rancher. For the past year or so Sheriff Logan has been trying to apprehend an outlaw that's been terrorizing the town and his friends. His name isn't known, but he always wears an eyepatch and snakeskin boots. V is a mysterious stranger in town who has connections to the Snake Bandit and won't open up about his past.
Cue Logan's suspicions and crime solving efforts in the midst of Roman's over dramatic self, Patton trying to help (and, lets be honest, not being very helpful), no one knowing whose side V is actually on, and Remus being Remus.

Criminal AU

Ethan "Deceit" Evans, Virgil "Anxiety" Storm, and Remus "the Duke" Prince are the most feared gang in the city. Anxiety views the Duke as an annoyance, but Deceit is basically family and if De wants him around, he sticks around.

Roman Prince finds it ironic that one twin became a famed criminal while the other became a highly decorated police officer. But that's just how the story goes, and Roman wants nothing more than to watch his brother crash and burn.

After a failed auto theft goes south, Anxiety is left behind by the others and is given the choice to help the cops catch his friends in exchange for a reduced jail sentence.

And that's how he, a literal criminal since he was eight, ended up helping Detective Roman Prince catch the two most dangerous criminals in the city.

Ghostbusters AU

Patton and Roman are best friends and college roommates who have the bright idea to start a ghost hunting business. To help them out, they recruit the chemistry major, Logan, who has absolutely no faith in his friends and does not, nor will he ever, believe in ghosts.

Their first assignment is a hotel built where an old hospital used to be. Virgil was a victim of the Spanish Flu and currently a victim of having to continue to exist, as if living wasn't bad enough.

Patton is way too terrified of ghosts to be of any help, Roman is intrigued by the sarcastic spirit, and Logan just wants to prove that ghosts aren't real. Ridiculous and funny with a dumb ending because I like comedy stories.

Civil War AU

I also like angst. Roman King comes from a wealthy southern family (NOT a plantation owner, though it wouldn't bother him if his father was) who enlists in the Confederate Army in the American Civil War.

Virgil is drafted into the Union ranks, and scared out of his mind. It only gets worse when he's captured after a battle and kept as a prisoner of war.

That's where he meets Roman, a quick-witted and egotistical officer whose rank was bought by his dad's wealth, Logan, a wartime doctor who has no time for your crap, and Patton, a fellow prisoner who sees the best in everything and everyone.

National Treasure AU
Note: I can't claim all credit for this idea. Inspired by underdog_arts on Instagram, who was inspired by Tumblr.

Roman Prince and his younger brother Remus come from a family of treasure hunters. They recruit computer geek, Logan, and Roman's best friend since childhood, Patton. The four have spent thousands of dollars trying to puzzle out a clue given to the Prince brothers' great great grandfather.

When they finally find a lead, though, Remus leaves the group to take the treasure for himself and abandons the others after the second clue gives him a bright idea: to steal the Declaration of Independence.

In a race against time, Roman, Patton, and Logan try to warn the National Archives of the impending crime. Met with a snarky, sarcastic and disbelieving historian, Dr. Virgil Quinn, the trio are running out of options.

And Roman decides to steal the Declaration before his brother.

Trying to outrun and outsmart both Remus and the FBI, Roman and his friends, his dad with a weird treasure hunting past of his own, and a very unhappy Virgil who tags along for the ride, travels up the east coast to find one of the biggest treasure troves in history.

Teen Delinquent AU
Taken from Tumblr post by wicked-rosie

Logan is a police officer and Virgil is his fifteen year old antisocial son. Lo feels guilty about working as much as he does, especially with Virgil's mom out of the picture, and he promises to be home early tonight.

On his way home he finds a teenage Roman vandalizing a park statue with his brother and one of their friends (Remus and Deceit respectively). Remus and Deceit run when they see Logan's cop car but Roman is arrested.

Logan calls Virgil to tell him he can't be home on time and says he's taking a teenage boy back to the station. Virgil asks "well is he cute?"
"My son wants to know if you're cute," Logan tells Roman in the back seat, who responds,

"I really wanna say yes, sir."

Buzzfeed Unsolved AU
Virgil and Logan are polar opposites, but best friends. Virgil is a firm believer in the supernatural while Logan is a man of science. So like all best friends they immediately decide to make fools of themselves on the internets instead of disagreeing like mature adults.

Deceit and Roman show up as ghosts, though Logan can't capture any evidence and discredits their existence. Remus is a demon, whom Logan immediately insults. Virgil is losing his damn mind because "REALLY BRO DO YOU WANT TO GET US KILLED."

But Logan might finally change his mind about ghosts when he meets Patton, an apologetic ghost who doesn't want to inconvenience anyone but gets on every last one of Logan's nerves. After all, ghosts aren't real.

The Guy Who Didn't Like Musicals AU
* doesn't follow the plot of the musical exactly. Had to change things for the characters.

Logan is a college student in Hatchetfield just trying to support himself with a part time job at the local coffee shop. He likes routine. He likes order.

But he doesn't like musicals.

Patton works at the accounting firm down the street and stops at the shop every day for a black coffee... not because he likes black coffee, but because he has a crush on the barista.

When a meteor hits the town of Hatchetfield, turning the residents into a musical hive mind, Logan and Patton, along with Patton's roommate Roman and coworkers Janus and Remus, try to stop the apocalypse, with the help of Logan's reclusive professor Virgil.