please

Stan pov: Henry stopped backing up and looked at us" Do it AGAIN". I leaned in and kissed Stacy and Henry shook his head and walked up to me amd grabbed my hand and slid my hand to her thigh" please baby boy and girl". Stacy blushed at his words and I bit my lip and nodded. I slid a finger in Stacy and looked at Henry.  " keep going baby boy.  Make you sister cum"   why the fuck do his words turn me on why the he'll does him calling me baby boy feel right. It didnt really feel right when stace called me daddy.   But Henry telling me to do this and calling me baby boy felt so right. I felt Stacy tighten armoud my finger and she moaned" Please daddy please". Henry pulled my fingers out of her and pushed me toward her clit" I'll help baby but shes close so let's do this together". Henry got between her thighgs and thrust his tongue in her and grabbed my hand he place it on her ass and lifted her back off the ground and I saw want he wanted me to do I climed on her and licked her clit while Henry thrust. His toungue in her Stacy gasped amd started shaking.  Stacy arched her back and screamed.  Henry pulled back amd looked at me and Stacy before kissing Stacy then kissing me.  " So um will you guys be mine be my twin littles".