intro to characters

Daniel Seavey
Schools loser. Bullied by corbyn and his crew. Parents love him but are not really home bc of work so they dont really know he gets beaten up and bullied at school nor do they know he is gay. But his parents always make sure there is food in the house and daniel has money for what he needs. A boy named Zachs herron his his only friend and daniel is openly gay but like I said his parents dont know cause they are not really ever home.

Corbyn Besson
Schools bad boy/ bully. No one would mess with him jack and jonah. Corbyns parents are alcoholics and dont really pay any attention to him being there they are Ethier passed out drunk , out partying, or cheating on each other. So corbyn kinda does what he wants. Closed bi.

Zach herron
Schools loner. Daniel's bestfriend also zach is bullied by corbyn and his crew. But as daniel is mainly bullied by Corbyn zach is mainly bullied by jack. Zachs parents are normal home and care about him alot and his grades. Openly gay.

Jack avery
Jack is part of corbyns group and Bullies zach. Jack's parents are normal home and care about jack and dont know about him bulling zach or anyone. Jack's parents know jack is bi but no one else does not even corbyn or jonah.

Jonah marais
Hangs out with corbyn and jack. Dating Tate doll. Definitely straight but doesn't really agree with why corbyn and Jack are bulling daniel and zach so he doesnt help he kinda just stands there. Jonahs parents are sometimes home but they go on business trips like twice a month.

---------------------------------------------------------
Authors note
I am starting to write chapter 1 now and the should be up soon