Forms And my OC

Forms:

Name:
Nickname:
Age:
Gender:
Personality:
Looks:
Supernatural being?:
If yes, what are you?:
Crush:
Friends:
enemies:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Backstory(optional):
Pets(optional):
Birthday:
Other:

My Form:

Name: Cathrine Roma Maye

Nickname:
By most people- Cat or May
By Ethan and Benny- CC or Kit
By her family- Kitty Kat

Age: She's the same age as Ethan

Gender: Female

Personality: Shes a very bubbly and sweet person. She loves to make everyone happy. But she does get angry pretty easily and fights anyone who hurts her friends. But she has a pretty soft and bright aesthetic.

Looks: Above

Supernatural being?: Yes

If yes, what are you?: Telepath, at the beginning she can only read thoughts if she touches a person. As her power grows she can read a person's mind with eye contact, then just by looking at someone. Then at the height of her power she can touch an object of someone's and read their mind.

Crush: Either Rory or Ethan  ( depending on your crush)

Friends: The Gang

enemies: Jesse, the vampire council, vice Principle whatever his name was

Likes: Guitar playing is one of her hobbies. She likes sitting in quiet places and playing the guitar and singing. She is constantly in a gentle and kind mood, unless she's made angry. She also likes to spend time with her friends and make them smile.

Dislikes: White Chapel. She doesn't like her town, it's quite annoying in her mind. With all the attacks that constantly happen.

Backstory(optional): When she was little her parents discovered that she was a telepath because of things she began to say after touching her parents. Only the mother knew the exact family secret because her father, Cats grandpa, is also a very powerful telepath. But cats father wasn't okay with this. So, he left her and her mother. She and her mother were alone together for a year before her mother died. She moved in with her grandparents in White Chapel. She had never been there so she didn't know anyone there. But after a little bit there, she met Benny, Rory, Ethan and everyone else. She lives right across the street from Ethan.

Pets(optional): She has a cat named Tigger

Birthday: November 13

Other: She wears light colors and even flower crowns sometimes. She also wears overalls a lot as well.
But don't mistake the soft colors for her being an easy target. If angered she will hurt you.
She took karate for years and is still in it in highschool.