6 | Amanda

ETHAN
No doubt it's been really odd that Gray and I have been going behind our friends' and Amanda's backs. I didn't want Grayson to feel like he was doing this for me. It felt wrong, but it felt so right. I was ready for him to break things off with Amanda.  I couldn't stand her.

I wasn't completely sure how long this would go on before we broke the news, but hopefully just until I got to fully enjoy myself.

Grayson walked into the kitchen in just underwear causing my cheeks to heat up. His hair was flopping, which I preferred even though Amanda liked it blow dried up.

"I can feel you staring." He says his body still turned as he rummages through the refrigerated.

I didn't anything.

He turns my way and smirks, "You're adorable."

I remained silent, unsure of what to say. He walks over to make and plants a kiss on my lips. I really enjoyed the kisses we shared, that felt better than hugs, way better. Every time we kissed, I wanted more, and because Grayson was attractive. But, because it felt right.

"What are we doing today?" I grabbed his hand before he walked away.

He frowned, "Well, Amanda got all of us tickets to the amusement park. I tried to play like I was sick, but she on her way over." He then shrugged.

I was obviously upset, I would have to be here all day, while Grayson got to go out with Amanda. I should be going to the amusement park with Grayson even though we weren't exactly dating. I was a little jealous.

"Hey, baby don't make that face. As soon as I get back we can f- I mean cuddle and watch movies." He kissed my forehead.

"You're gross." I snort.

"You love it."

We were about to kiss again, but the doorbell rang causing us to pause. It's only 11:00. Why was she here so early? It was a couple seconds later when the door flew open to an angry Amanda.

I rolled my eyes getting up from the kitchen table. Grayson sighed before turning to Amanda, "Hey babe."

"Why weren't you answering your phone?" She ignored his greeting.

"It's upstairs, just relax. I came down to get some breakfast before getting ready."

"Are you sure." She folded her arms.

"Positive." He smiled at her.

I watched how they interacted. My stomach felt weird, I wanted to throw a fork at Amanda, but I kept my cool for Grayson. She pissed me off, her soft straight hair, toned body, tanned skin, perfect legs. I could see why Grayson ended up being attracted to her despite her shitty personality. She made flowers die when she walked into the room.

"Hey, Ethan." She greeted me. I could tell she would have rather done fuck all, but say "Hey" to me. But, whatever.

"Hi."

She turned back to Grayson, "Well, babe go get ready. It's an hour long drive."

That means, I shouldn't be expecting Grayson back any time for 7pm. I walked upstairs to where Grayson was, and I noticed him getting all dressed up. He saw me and gave me a sympathetic smile. I nodded before walking in my room. I knew what I was getting myself into, so I shouldn't have felt the way I did. But it's hard watching the guy you've loved forever go out with a girlfriend that he's putting on a show for. I really think Grayson is in denial, but I wouldn't tell him that. I just hope he figured it out soon.
*
last update today
:,) sorry