~one~

Alejandro Rosario
______________

I sighed for maybe the fifth time today, like fuck man. No one told me work would be this hard. Maybe I shouldve listened to Mattia. Nah, fuck him. I work at the well known place called McDonald's, and I've been annoyed all day. I came from school, haven't seen my friends after school and people has been nothing but fucking annoying here.

Like damn, I'm too fucking chill for this shit.

Customers just give you attitude, employees just act retarded and I havent juuled since I came here. Another thing, we wasnt aloud phones and I was literally going crazy. Maybe... Just maybe i could make a living out of making youtube videos. I thought pretty angrily. It's been three hours and I think I'm going insane.

I scrubbed down counters, looking up as I seen another customer come in with a grey Nike hoodie and black sweats. Wait... That hoodie had the same stain on the side of somebody I knew and I rushed to the counter."Alvaro!" I said cheerfully, my best friend grinning at me." What are you waiting for? Come behind the counter and give me a hug." I immediately did it, rushing out from behind the counter and wrapping my arms around the much shorter boys small waist.

I buried my face in his shoulder, the smell of mint hitting my nostrils. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and swayed us side to side." So... Hows your first day of work goin?" He whispered. I let out a breathy chuckle." Horrible. Theres alot of piece of shit ass people." Alvaro chuckled. I didn't want to let go of him, but he let go first so i forced myself off him.

He smiled at me again, my day growing ten times brighter. I smiled back, my heart going crazy." When do you get off?" He asked, looking around the place. He pointed His thumb at the kitchen." And theres so many people back there." I laughed, fixing my hat."Yeah... I get off at 8. Its only..." I took my phone out my pocket." 4:13." I grumbled. Goddamnit. Alvaro laughed again, me watching him laugh with a huge dorky grin on my face.

"Damn. You really dont like this place." I chuckled." You think? So are you staying? I could get you something to eat?" I was praying he was going to stay." Minds well. Kairi and Mattia are too lovey dovey right now." I handed him my card, going around the counter again." What would you like, sir?" I grinned goofily as he laughed."Uh...." It was my turn to laugh as he thought adorably." I would like... How many things can I get?" My breath hitched as he did the thing where he tilted his head in thought. I think I'm gonna die.

"As much as you want." My mouth answered for me, and I didnt care if he bought an entire store with my card."Okay!" He smiled." I eould like a big Mac, French fries, chicken nuggets, and a large drink." I put the condiments in, humming quietly." Are you sure thatll be all?" He thought again." I'll probably buy something with your card when I go to the store later."

I smiled." That sounds good, I have no complaints about that. Your total is 7.67." He swiped the card, already knowing my passcode. I trusted Alvaro with everything of mine. Whatever he wanted, i would get it for him. We never got into any arguments, and ever since I've met this boy... I haven't dated anyone ever since. He asked me about that a couple times, but I just shrugged the questions off.

"Your order will be up immediately." He hummed in response, his eyes wide then suddenly snapping his fingers." Oh! And can I get a Oreo milkshake? Pleaseeee?" He asked cutely, and I couldnt even say no if I wanted to." Of course, Alvaro." I said softly, going to go make it. I seen out the corner of my eye that he was jumping up and down happily, and he made me so much more happier with the 10 minutes he's been here.