Crushing

Today is exactly one month till your birthday, which means it's March 11th 2019, you and your best friend Corbyn have been planning to Throw a birthday party on your birthday but your not quite sure what to do yet, but you both need to start thinking because it's only a month away! Corbyn is in a band with 4 other amazing guys so he lives in a big house which gave him the idea for you to throw the party at his place. Which is totally fine with you because you have a little crush on one of the boys.

*at school with Corbyn and his band mates*
"Hey Corbyn" You said with a slight giggle, because Daniel (your crush)was looking straight at you "oh hey y/n" says Corbyn with a confused face wondering why You where giggling, zach looked at you and questioned "what were the giggles for y/n", You stop and paused for a minuet and stutter "n-nothing I-I was thinking about what my brother said to me before I left, that's all" Daniel looked at you while blushing making you blush slowly as he winked at you making it hard for you to not smile. "Okay..." Corbyn replied confused "oh and Corbyn can we meet up after school to talk about my birthday party,can I come to yours though my house is kinda out of control right now" You say getting upset "hey, hey, hey don't get upset, of course you can come over, meet me and Daniel out here by my car after school" he says giving me a hug while a tear run down your face.
*bell rings*
Corbyn and three of the guys have left to go inside to home room you wanted to clean your face before you go in, you look up to notice Daniel is still standing there "hey, don't cry whatever it is I'm sure it will get better soon I promise" he says leaning in for a long and comforting hug "look here's my number, (writes it in your phone), just in case you ever need to talk okay, I will be around school and at the house later, come on let's go to home room." You go inside walking by Daniel side.

You got to home room and went to all of your periods, you walk out of class to go to your locker before you go to meet Corbyn and Daniel at corbyns car, you hear some one say your name "hey y/n wait up" of course it was Daniel "oh hey Daniel, Whats up" you asked politely he looks at you with a little cute confused face " nothing your coming home with me and Corbyn right" he couldn't get any cuter talking to you while looking you up and down "oh right Yh sorry I-" you get cut off "no need to say sorry" he says with a sweet little smile as you start to walk to the car, You feel him walk closer and closer to you "hey y/n, how are you feeling" you smile with happiness that someone actually cares "much better, thanks for asking but no one has spoken to me all day" you say confused because you are the popular kids best friend and everyone always talks to you "well don't think about that, your worth it they are just dickheads" you thought about what he said for a second as he looks down at you wanting you to say something "hey, thanks you've been a real big help today" you lean in and hug him, he gives you a soft kiss on the forehead.
You and Daniel got to the car where Corbyn was standing "what took you so long" Daniel replied before I could say anything "I was helping her with her locker it got jammed" you was surprised he covered for you "Yh it was pretty shit I thought I was going crazy I couldn't get into it, the code just wasn't working" so you all start getting into the car "you can sit in the front" Daniel said with a little smile on his face, you got in the car and was wondering why he was being so nice to you.
Corbyn took you all back to his place, you get out the car and Daniel walks ahead of you and opens the door for you, you walk in with a slight smile on your face, you and Corbyn head up to his room to plan for your birthday party. You and Corbyn decide to have the party watermelon themed because you love watermelon, as you start planning for food you get interrupted with a knock on the door "come in" Corbyn says with a stressed look on his face, the door opens to zach standing there, "umm, y/n can I ask you something" he said looking confident "do I even have a choice" you didn't hate zach or dislike him you just wanted to get on with the planning, he continues "would you like to go out sometime" you giggle "zach your too young for me but it's sweet that you asked" he looks at you with a little sad face "not even to chipotle" you giggle again "still to young for me zach, I'm sure Emma will she's your age" he slams the door angrily, you and Corbyn laugh and carry on planning.