Rough

I sat in my last period waiting for the bell to ring. After History, we had to go in the field. They really do be treating kids like prisoners huh. Well, you gotta do some fucked up shit as a kid to end up in here. The bell abruptly interrupted my thoughts and everyone flooded out. I got up and made my way to the field. "Sis!" I heard my brother say and I turned around. He put his arm around me and we walked outside. As soon as we got outside p, I felt my brothers arm get ripped off me. I turned and saw some punk ass nigga. "Ain't I tell you I was gon' fuck you up if I saw you here again nigga, I'don warned you." He spoke. "Shut the fuck up Tyrone."

A/N Y'ALL I HAD TO PUT TYRONE BRUH 😂🗿

He was pushed to the ground. "BACK OFF BRUH!" I said pushing him back. My brother got up off the ground but was pushed by another guy. I noticed he was trying to swing at me. "Not today nigga." I grabbed his arm and jabbed my fingernails in his eyes. He let go and screamed laying on the floor. The other two puppets came to make sure he was okay. I felt myself being cuffed and I resisted. "GET OFF!!" I screamed.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So um, resisting didn't work out. "Why did you do this action?" Some dumb woman said. I shurgged. "I was protecting my brother. Nobody else matters but him. Fuck everyone, fuck you. Fuck me. The world is a meaningless piece of shut. Just like you guys." I said getting blood off my fingernails. They strangely looked at eachother. "Here's this. I will put protection guards on you and your brother if you can give me a favor." I looked up. "What?" "I have a patient here. His name is Jahseh Onfroy." "Wait Jahseh as in X, as in the dude who beat up someone today?" "Yes, I noticed he is your brothers best friend?" "Yeah..but what is the favor." "His mind is very confusing. You sound just like him. I need you to help him. Jahseh has so much potential but he's keeping everything in. He tried killing himself here before. So please, if you can, help him." They then picked me up and took me out. 

POV: JAHSEH

I stood by myself. Digging my nose in my journal when I felt a little finger poke me on the shoulder. I closed it hard and looked to see Liana. "Hey X." She smiled. I smiled back until she gave me a hug. I dropped my notebook and grabbed her throat pushing her against the wall. She chocked and dug her nails in my hand. "Don't ever fucking touch me EVER!" "E-Every-Body need-needs a h-hug." She said and I let go. "Except me. I'm fine." I said picking up my stuff and walking away.