Part 1 "KITCHEN"

TODOROKI POV
"IT'S NOT HIS POWER.. IT'S YOURS!!!!". No one had ever said that to me, had that much passion and compassion towards me it was so different as scary as it felt letting Deku in was a good thing.
As I was thinking about wonderful Midoriya my mind once again decided it was time to think about other things like homework and cleaning. So I got to work on my homework still thinking about Midoriya . And after I finished my homework I went into my kitchen to clean it up.
Walking into the doorway of the kitchen was a hard thing for me. I know it's stupid but every-time I'm in here I remember. Remember her voice, look on her face and the fearful pain soaking into her kind soul as the burning hot water the pain scaring my once normal right side.
But every-time I push those memories to the side.
Although I tried that this time it wasn't working. I kept dwelling on it as my cold hand gripped my red and white hair as my body dropped to the ground like Midoriya's broken bones unable to support my heavy body or my heavy salty tears also slamming to the ground as they splatter and splash around.
Dammit Shoto pick yourself up I tell myself as I stay sitting in my tears.
As if the worst timing ever there is a knock on the door.
I quickly rush to wipe away the tears off my face and run to open the door as I'm the only person home.
As I'm walking to the door I hear a Voice say, " Todoroki are you home?".
I know that voice!
"Midoriya I'm coming!" I yell as I realize who's sweet adorable voice that was.
"What are you doing here?" I ask Midoriya as I hold the door open to welcome him into my house.
"Well I just thought people haven't seen you in a few days.... I was worried about you and wanted to make sure you were doing ok." He says as his face gains redness and he lowers his head as if he is very embarrassed by his worry about my wellbeing.
"O..o..oh ye..yea I'm okay and all s..so..sorr..sorry to make you worry." I respond as a stutter in my voice slows me down.
For what had felt like the longest 30 seconds of my life we were both awkwardly silent as blush lit up both of our faces.
Then it was over Deku broke the silence with a happy hug and a smile asking me to go hang out at the park with him.
I quickly answered with a "YES!" as I felt my heart race fast and ruff in my chest.
But then a question popped into my mind as my face raised a higher level of blush,
"Was this technically a date..??!".
Stop it Shoto I said to myself as I pushed the awkward moment away at least for the moment.
Authors note: Okay I think this one is kinda of good , but if you don't like it I'll take feedback just dm me a comment and if you do like it please vote and comment so I know that I should/shouldn't keep writing it. Well thanks for reading I really hope you enjoyed part 1 "KITCHEN".And part 2 will probably be out ASAP.