"cold walk"

TODOROKI POV
As me and Midoriya are walking down the street to the park he so kindly invited me to, a lady with a camera and a few other people ran up to me. Surly it shocked me but then I realized I'm the son of the #2. Greatest Hero's and I won second place in the sports festival. Now it all made sense.
Before anything else the lady started drowning me in questions so fast I forgot every single one without anytime to answer the last. Now I started to panic.
But just as thing we're about to go to the worst Midoriya ran out from behind me and with his sweet smile and kind voice asked them to leave. They ignored him. Now that made me mad he kindly asked them and they couldn't even show him an ounce of respect. "HE ASKED YOU TO LEAVE NOW GO BEFORE I MAKE YOU!!" I yelled to them as my hand reached out and froze one of the guys cup of warm toasty coffee. As soon as his coffee was a chunk of ice there faces looked like they also froze but with fear not ice.
As they walked away the lady with the camera gave a nasty snob glare straight at Midoriya. That bitch.
"Are you ok..?" I asked Midoriya.
"Y.yy..ye..yea" he replied with a stunned look slapped onto his face.
"Sorry I kinda got out of hand there just a second ago" I said as guilty me tried to move along. " Its ok todoroki" he said with a sly smirk on his cute face. Then it started. The snowball fight was on!