Chapter 4

I'm so sorry that it took so long to get this part up, but school is really hard right now and I'm mentally not in a good place and I really wanted to finally get a chapter up before finals roll around.

I'm going to start a tag list, if anyone wants to be included you can comment and I'll make sure that you're included!

Word Count: 1568

The morning of September 1st was the busiest day of the summer. Everyone is rushing around and making sure everything is packed.

Fortunately for me, I thought ahead and packed the night before so I can get enough sleep. I even set out my outfit on top of my trunk; an army green short sleeved top, light denim jeans, and a cream colored jacket.

There is a knock at my door and dad pokes his head in, "Girls make sure you lot are getting ready we're leaving in fifteen minutes."

"But we already packed," I sleepily motion to our trunks neatly packed and clothes set out on top of them. Dad closes the door and I sit up knowing that I won't get much more sleep. I throw one of my pillows at Lily and it hits her head. "Wake up sleepy pants."

Lily groans and I get up laughing, "Lily it's September 1st." Stepping over Lily's body to walk into my adjoining bathroom. There is some rumpling of sheets and Lily's disheveled half-awake form stumbles into the bathroom. "Oh so you're up," I send a smirk in the mirror towards Lily and she scowls back.

"I was having a good dream," Lily mumbled as we started moving around the bathroom silently doing whatever we need to do.

Finally, we finished getting ready and I look at our trunks. "Lets ask the boys to bring these down for us," I suggest and immediately Lily starts protesting.

"We are not asking James," Lily sharply says and I throw my hands up in surrender.

"Do you want to bring your trunk down yourself?"

"Do you know how many times he tried to ask me out this past week?"

"Somewhere in the hundreds?"

"Try two hundred times exactly."

"Two hundred times? That's crazy," Lily nods and I think. "Let's ask Remus and Sirius." We walk out of my room and towards the boys' room. The door is slightly open and I poke my head in, "Hello?"

The boys look at us in various states of disarray. "If some of you lot are ready, could you help us move our trunks down to the hall?" They look at each other and talk among themselves.

Eventually two of them help us bring our trunks down. They head back to James' room to finish packing their bags.

Lily and I move to the living room and sit down while we wait for the boys to finish packing. Mum walks in and we look at her, "The boys are still packing." Lily and I high five each other and my mom laughs.

"Tell them to hurry up, we're leaving in five minutes."

"Aye aye captain," we salute her and mum shakes her head with a smile.

"You guys are crazy," Mum leaves the room and we walk up to the boys' room. Knocking, we open the door and we find James combing his hair and the others talking on the bed.

"Hurry up we're leaving in five," I smirk as James shoots me an annoyed look. Sirius and Remus pull their trunks down and James finishes his hair thing and closes his trunk. "Sirius takes less time to get his hair done and is ready to go before you."

"Shut up."

I pout, "That isn't nice."

"Why are you here?"