Chapter 7

(epic gamer time skip cuz i wanna move on)

It was now may. I've sold my merch, gained alot of money through donations and even managed to not get demonotized for once. I know VidCon will take place on June 17th and I'm more but ready. All this time I couldn't think of anything else but meeting my friends irl. I love them to death and would do anything to see them on a daily dosis. But the internet is the only place i can communicate with them. Some fans have been speculating about us all meeting up, but I didn't want to tell everyone that we will be at VidCon. They'll find out soon.

Me and the boys (stfu author) have been making plans for what we want to do besides VidCon. We definitely will visit Disney world, since it's somehow a tradition. We'll shop alot perhaps, e a t and have a meetup with some fans at a nearby park. I can't wait for it all to happen already. Since VidCon is already in a month, I'm planning on what i want to wear. I know it's really early but I'm just so excited. The flight is booked and everything is perfectly organized but i just feel so... Nervous. I don't know if it's because I'll meet my best friends for the first time irl, see lots of my fans or maybe stay with a boy that I've had feelings for several times.
I shake my head. "Everything is going to be perfect." I think to myself. "There's no need to worry about anything, right?"

The rest of my day was me, aksel, henry, ani, brandon and alex doing a 4 hour stream, since none of us had anything better to do to be honest. We played kahoot (because iconic), toontown and just talked to eachother. Nothing that special happened, until a 20$ donation arrived.

"Play truth or dare you 8 year old kids" the robotic voice said. Since it was my stream, I thanked for the donation and looked at the others.

"Should we actually?" Henry asked.
"Bruh you're just too scared to do dare huh?" Aksel teased him smiling.
"I'm not!! I just wanted to make sure you pussys are ok with it!!" He said, grinning like an idiot.

"I don't have a problem with it." Brandon and ani said at the same time, them starting to laugh.

Alex stayed silent.

"I'm gonna go first.... Y/n, truth or dare?" Aksel said without any hesitation.

I smiled. "I knew this was coming..."

Thank you all so much for staying patient!! I'm currently sick and I'm staying home for today, so I thought it would be nice to continue this story a little!! I'll update more hopefully <3