what a shame

you're eating breakfast scrolling through you insta feed, when you get a notif from your friend billie. it said she was typing so you wait for the message, as you take of a bite of toast. 'from billie' snapchat notif pops up, you tap it not thinking much of it. "hey you busy ?" the text reads, you start to type out "i'm eating right now, why" you reply. you just set the phone down, leaving it opened on the chat taking your dish to the sink. once you came back you had another, 'billie is typing...' & 'from billie' notification. opening it you read "can i come over? i really wanna see you" in confusion from how needy the text seemed you wonder what's wrong, you reply "yea, come over" & w/ that billie opens the text but doesn't reply.

-time skip-

you hear a knock on the door, knowing it's her you open it up & you see her always good looking face, you've always had a thing for her but she was usually w/ someone non-exclusively. you guys have the casual friend talk, about what been going on in your lives. but you noticed she was acting different, complimenting you more than usual. you ignore it but you weren't complaining. you then plop on the couch, remote in hand inviting billie to come join. "wanna watch something?" you ask browsing through the different movies on hulu. "sure, let's watch something scary" she replies as she playfully jumps on you, then falls right next to you on the couch. "alright picking something i'm getting snacks" you announce setting the remote in her hands. she swiftly smacks your ass w/ the remote saying, "i've got one right here"  w/ a wink & smile. you look at her with a playful eye roll then continue on into the kitchen.

you come back into the living room, a big bowl of popcorn in hand. you look up from the bowl to see billie not in her hoodie, but in a tank top. her hair that was once up in a mess bun was down & caressed her soft shoulders, her little chains and rings were displayed on your coffee table. she was still wearing sweatpants but they made her look soft & squishy. as you daze off into her beauty she says "y/n you good bro?" knocking you out of it. you quickly reply "ye- yea i'm alright- i'm good" in a stumble sutton game down vastly. during the movie you'd catch billie putting her hand in the bowl of popcorn on top of yours.  you could feel her eyes on you at some points, but you tried to act like you didn't notice.

the movie was over & it was late so you told billie she could stay the night, she could borrow some clothes & sleep in your bed, she could even use the shower if she wanted. you guys ran up the stairs w/ giggles, & made it to your room. she sat on your bed while you picked out some spare clothes, & handed them to her. she went to change in the bathroom & you went downstairs to clean up. walking back down the hall to your room, you walk pass the bathroom. she had left the door open a crack,  you stop in astonishment to see her slipping off her sweatpants. she glances up at you & makes a grin & starts doing it slower, & looks back in the mirror. you quickly go to your room & hop on your bed, opening your phone to avoid conversation ab what happened.

billie has cake in the room & acted like nothing happened you were lowkey disappointed but let it go. but it wasn't til later that night when light were out & the only light that was on were some red led light. in bed the bed you could feel her scoot closer to you, & you turned over. turning towards her you start to mumble "bil move ove-", but her lips collide w/ yours before you could finish. you were surprised but it's what you wanted all day. kissing her back you feel her hand slip around your little waist, & grabbing you. you slide your hand up the side of her leg. she stops kissing you & put her thumb on your lips saying "shhh", you listen. she sits up & says "let's play a game" w/ a grin, "what kinda game?" you ask. "basically you tell me how much you want me & i'll touch you" she seductively offers.

you blush in embarrassment, "bu-" you try to objectify. she had already started sliding her hand between your thighs slowly, now 2 inches from your heat. "how much kitten?" she asks, "a lot.." you mutter. "mmm good" slides her hand cupping your pretty parts, "it's gonna take more for me to do something" she explains. "please touch me there" feeling your second heartbeat on her hand. "my pleasure" she says looking you in the eyes as she starts rubbing the outside of your panties. you let out deep breathes in pleasure, looking down at her hand rub against your covered pussy. she leans over you to start kissing up your neck to your ear & whispers "i can do a lot more than this", & with that you feel her move your underwear to the side, she slides one finger between your lips almost making it tickle. you quickly make a moan, "what was that i heard?" she says. "speak up baby i wanna year you scream" she says, now rubbing your clit vigorously. you grab her other hand, squeezing it from how much you want her. she stops looking at you, you look back in confusion. "you want more you're gonna have to play by my rules" she says, you nod obeying her.

she then takes off your underwear, & stars kissing down your thigh. leaving light hickey trails, to your now exposed vagina. "...billie" you moan, "what do you want babygirl" she replies in a sweet tone. "plea- please kiss my pussy" you plead, she looks up at you as she lowers her head giving soft kisses, & leaves hickeys on your pussy. "fuck" she moans making you feel her hot breath touching your heat. she then starts licking your folds up & down, & if that wasn't enough she licks her fingers & slips 2 inside of you. "god you're so tight" she says admiring your pussy, you moan back letting her know how much you like it. she keeps fingering you, as she starts sucking your clit. "..fuuuck billie" you scream. she stops sucking & blows some cool air on it teasing you. she has you so wet it's now seeping onto the bed, you feel a knot forming in your stomach & you start squirming. "mmm you think i'm gonna let you out of this?" she says, grabbing your leg making you stay still. she starts going faster, you moan so loud the neighbors might hear. "say my name, scream it" she demands, you hesitate. "do it or i'll stop". not wanting all her to stop to feel yourself orgasm on her, you scream "FUCK BILLIE DONT STOP". she adds a third finger inside you, going faster & faster. she sucks on your clit again, & you grab her hair pushing her face against you. "yes yes yes" you moan, "billie please" you beg. " oh really? you wanna cum for me?" she goes harder, you feel the knot inside build up. you feel your walls tighten up even more on her fingers, & she does too. "FUCK, billie i'm coming, im coming" you scream. you're body shaking. she take her fingers out & licks them in front of you. she wasn't done just yet. she goes back down to lick you up, she wanted to taste you one more time before she came up & kissed you. tasting her sweet saliva & your juices. she looks in your eyes & says "i've wanted that for so long".