Chapter 1 : Bad memories

Blakes P.O.V

"Chanelle get ba-" The gun went off, and the bullet shot right through her chest. My body trembled as I ran to her lifeless body, her eyes closing slowly, exhaling her last breath. I couldn't think straight, she was the light of my life, and now I was holding her small fragile frame in my arms as I sobbed uncontrollably. I couldn't let her go just like that.

"I love you Chanelle." I whispered but I knew she couldn't hear. My eyes started to get heavy. Samion Cowell's car was the last thing I heard drove off before darkness enclosed around me.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Nicole's P.O.V

"BLAKE WAKE UP!" I shouted while poking his shoulder, he was having a nightmare and screaming and crying like a mad man. He stirred a bit and calmed down, I rubbed his arm gently and he sprung up almost pushing me through the wall. He was breathing heavy and sweating a lot, I stood up and sat on the edge of the bed and I took his hand in mine, I knew what his nightmare was about.

I moved closer to him, handing him a towel that was laying on the night stand. He took it and sighed deeply before he started to cry again. Blake was not even in the slightest a person to cry, but after Chanelle's death he was a broken mess. Blake and Chanelle were almost 5 years together, they were heading out for their date night and then something terrible happened and Chanelle got shot.

Blake hasn't told us the entire story, but we don't want to pressure him to tell us. I moved and sat next to him, telling him that everything was going to be alright, he still sobbed uncontrollably. Before I knew it he was sleeping again, I stayed with him for a couple more minutes and then headed back to my room.

Blake, James, Dillon and Jax were twins and I was their best friend, we all stayed in one extremely massive house. And as far as I knew Blake was the only one who had a relationship that lasted more than a week, and I was glad it worked out between them, but as for James, Dillon and Jax, they were the cheaters and most voted play boys.

(The next morning)

The amazing smell of bacon, eggs and toast hit me like a tsunami, I got up and pulled on my robe and headed downstairs. Jax was the best cook in the house, the rest of us couldn't even make toast without having the Fire Department on our asses. James and Dillon were talking about the new girl in our class. "Bro nah, Jessica definitely has the best ass." James argued, Blake then walked in, the room went silent.

"How are you feeling B?" I asked trying to break the awkward silence, James and Dillon went back to arguing about who has the best ass in class, and Jax finished cooking and started to dish up, Blake shrugged and took out his cup from the cupboard and poured him a cup of coffee before seating himself next to me. I gave his hand a squeeze and ate my breakfast silently and then after eating I ran upstairs to get to the showers before the guys got there .

I rode with Dillon to school seeing as he was the quiet and funny one, Jax was the "father" of our group, Blake was the eldest and wisest, and James, well he was the party animal, and lastly me I was a little mix of everything. At school we were the popular group. Blake and Dillon were super fit and were both on the football team, Jax was the clever one and always got A's, James weren't the most smartest one, and I was Average but we seemed to make it work.

We were strolling through the halls when a pair of strong hands snaked around my waist pulling me back, my first instinct was to scream and so I did. I knew who was holding me back and I was scared to death, the memories hit me harder than a punch and I screamed more and tried to fight off his grip. Dillon pulled him off me and pushed him into the lockers making the hall go quiet, I fell to my knees crying madly and Jax lifted me up and carried me away, I looked back once and saw Dillon puching the shit out of him.

"P-p-parker..." I stutterd and Jax held me closer and we walked out of school.