3. Don't you dare forget the sun.

Jinx slowly made his way to 669 Osborn street. Looking at it now it was a bit difficult to imagine that something as horrible as two men being shot dead had happened.

Trying the doorknob, Jinx was startled to find that the door opened easily and he slowly walked inside.

It was like nothing had been touched. Posters and photographs still hung on the wall, the TV was still up on the wall, there was food in the fridge-wait. It had been years since Lonny and Cc had died. Jinx had checked on the way, no one lived in 669 Osborn so how was any of this possible?

Swallowing heavily, Jinx slowly and quietly snuck down a hallway where he found two bedrooms and a bathroom. Breathing in deeply, he went back to the living room and headed to the basement which seemed to be like some kind of game room. There was a pool table, foosball table and beanbags everywhere. There was bass guitars hanging up on the wall and there was a drum kit in the corner.

Heading over to the kit, Jinx put his fingers on the drumsticks. They were warm, like someone had recently held them.

"What the fuck" Jinx whispered and he heard a voice from behind him,

"Breaking and entering is impolite you know"

Jinx spun around and squeaked a little.

There was two men, one was a little taller than the other. They both had black hair but the shorter's was much fluffier while the taller's was held back by a bandana. They both wore all black and the taller smiled, revealing a gap toothed grin.

"Hi there" He said with a wave and Jinx stumbled back so that he almost fell over the drum kit, staring at both of the men.

"You...you're..."

"Supposed to be dead?" The shorter asked, "Well yea...I'm Lonny"

"Cc" The taller said and Jinx stared at them. They were solid bodied, could no doubt grab him if he tried to run and Cc chuckled,

"What? The little ghost hunter afraid of some demons?"

"Demons are in a whole different category than ghosts" Jinx said and Lonny stepped towards him, Jinx pulling out a cross from his bag and holding it up to him, Lonny stumbling back.

"Oh that's dirty play" Lonny grumbled and Cc looked at Jinx,

"We want help"

"Help?" Jinx asked, lowering the cross slowly then he narrowed his eyes, holding it back up, "What kind of help"

"Get your little boy band together, come here and we'll tell you" Cc said and Jinx stared at him,

"You're letting me go?"

"Mhmm" Cc said, "now go on, shoo"

Jinx got up slowly, staring at the demons as he passed by them before booking it. He didn't stop running until he reached back home and his chest was heaving. Luckily it seemed like Ash was asleep and so he was free to go to bed without questions. Staring at the wall as he was curled up, thinking of the demons at 669 Osborn.