part 1

BREAKING NEWS : A 17 year old girl maalvi is been gang raped and murdered in the rape capital delhi.

A 17 year old innocent girl who was studying in class 11  who lives with her family in saket on Wednesday went for outing with her boyfriend was found on Thursday Evening near a drain.

According to forensic reports  she was beaten up badly and then was brutally  gang raped. They tortured her with iron rods and then threw her in drain.

...... Till when we will get these type of horrifying news. Why government is not taking any action?...............

...........So many protests ; so many campaigns but no effect. Why government is so weak?.............

Delhi has already won the title of rape capital now India wants to get the title of rape country.

Wake up government. Make strong laws and implement them effectively.

Let's see what action  government is going to take after this ridiculous and horrifying  incident.

You are watching national news and I am kavita tripathi with camera person sunil.

.
.
.
A person came out in a police uniform from saket police station in a police uniform. Media surrounded him and asked him what police department is doing in maalvi's case. In reply in only told that
"Case  have been transferred to ACP Bela sharma now . Who is soon going to report to commissioner's office".

Media was covering everything and was buzzing around about maalvi's case.  They were talking to ministers and big personalities about the same.

Few media persons  were waiting outside the commissioner's office to get some words about the case from ACP Bela sharma.

In commissioner's office

Bela : jai hind!!sir. ACP Bela sharma reporting sir.

Commissioner : jai hind !!ACP Bela sharma. Do you know why you are called here.

Bela : yes sir i am here to catch the criminals of maalvi.

Commissioner:Bela catch them as fast as you can. Just  tell me if you want anything. Those people  deserve to be treated as a piece of shit.

Bela: it's a promise sir. I will catch them . I won't leave them and they will  be treated as piece of shit. I will find them at any cost.

Commissioner: good. Now I give you permission to start your investigation.

Bela : yes sir. Jai hind!

Commissioner : jai hind!

As soon as she came out from the office media surrounded her.

Journalist 1 : mam we have heard that  the case is transferred to you. How will you investigate the case?.

Journalist2 : mam are you going to catch those criminals or going to sit like your other colleagues.

Bela replied : as of now  I am not going to tell you how I am going to investigate as the criminals will get alert. About catching them I will catch them and make sure they get the harsh punishment..

No more questions now. Thankyou.

She left the place.
.
.
.
.
.
.......... Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Thanks for reading. ❤