Gathering everyone

The brotherhood was in Sadida kingdom after the event with the gods they decide to rest , Eva was with the baby (don't know his name) and Flopin and Elely were sparing with dally , ruel was searching for kamas  while yugo and Adamai were talking , " hay guys look what I found " amalia said as she came close with something like a cube  in her hands "what that " asked dally , " I find it in the forest it's beautiful"  amalia answered Eva eyed it suspicious " be careful it may be dangers" , before yugo touches it the cube  begins to glow " what the .. " before ruel continue a flash of light and they were gone ..
inside the castle Armand was walking with his wife as a flash they were gone like the king and the sadida people. Otomaï was working with ogrest he noticed a light above him he was about to say something but he disappeared along with ogrest , the mayor was c cooking while chibi was playing with grougal the light take theme , the mayor called them he didn't get an answer he went outside looking for them he didn't see anybody loke the customers were no were to be found he walked as a light bland his eyes and he was gone .
Hi everyone I know it's sacks sorry for that that my first wakfu fanfics hope you enjoy