„You're mine only" (+)

Warnings: not smut but tease

[You and Five are 16 in this]
——————————————————————

You and Five have been best friends since he came back and safed everyone from the apocalypse. You always had a little crush on him but were a too scared to get rejected by him so you didn't tell him. One day you were out in a club with your other best friend (lets call him Dave). You and him met in Kindergarten.

Your pov:
I was in this club dancing with Dave. We knew the bartender so we got alcohol for free and we used our connection and drank as much as we could. We drank drink after drink and after an hour we were drunk as fuck. We looked each other in the eye and were about to kiss when...

„What do you think you're doing?!" A familiar voice kinda screamed in anger.

I looked behind me only to see a mad Five looking at us.

„I-" Before I could even respond to his question he grabbed my wrist and I was in his room.

„FIVE WHAT THE HELL?!" I screamed at him mad because he just teleported me away without even asking me.

„You were about to fucking kiss him what do you think how I felt seeing you with another man?" he looked at me, anger shown in his look, and he pushing me against the wall waiting for an answer.

„YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE MAD AT ME!"  I said still shocked by him pushing me against the wall.

He didn't answer just looked at me for about 30 seconds before harshly putting his lips against mine kissing me. Our lips moved in sync. We parted away out of breath.

"I've waited so long to do this." He smirked rising me up. Trowing me on the bed and hovering over me and looked me in the eye.

„You're mine only" he said before slowly kissing my neck.

               —————-—————————

Okay so this was my first story. I'm really not sure about this one so please tell me if you liked it and tell me if you want me to continue this story. This is kinda short so sorry but it's really late and I really wanted to publish a story. Please text me what I should write next.

Thank you for reading! :)