💋𝟐𝟏.

"True Colors. . ."
-Fredo Star💋

Chapter 21:

August

Early Morning

Early Morning

The following morning, August woke up, rubbing his hand over the front of his sweatpants to feel his rock-hard dick. His sexsomnia had taken control over his tiredness, causing him to become horny as hell.

Part of him selfishly wanted to wake Ariel, but the other part just wanted to lay there and watch her sleep since she looked so peaceful and calm.

He loved the way her soft, light brown tattooed skin looked in contrast to her dark, long jet black hair. Resting on his side, August gently stroked the hair out of her face, tucking it behind her ear. She must not have felt it because she never moved once.

He watched her chest rise and fall underneath the sheets. Her body was so delicate and warm next to his, and August knew at that moment that he had to have her.

He slipped his hand just below the sheets and over the top of her bare breasts. Her eyes were still closed and she wasn't moving, so August dared to guide his hand even lower.

His fingers crept over her flat stomach, down to the inside of her thick thighs. Ariel stretched her body, but didn't open her eyes just yet. With a feather like touch, August grazed his long fingers down the center of her fat slit.

Ariel slightly closed her legs on his hand and moaned softly, but this didn't stop August. He decided that skin to skin contact maybe a little more persuasive, and pulled her panties to the side.

Trailing his fingertips along the edge of the lace fabric, August bit his bottom lip in anticipation. Ariel felt his hand gently rubbing on her pussy, and she finally awoke turning to face him with a smile.

Leaning over, August whispered into her ear

"Damn, I want'chu so fuckin' bad ma." He said, placing a soft kiss on her neck. "I just wanna' taste'chu. Can I taste'chu baybeh'?"