and they lived happly ever after or do they

Suddenly a carriage pulled up and Levi and lavender climbed out of it walking up to the castle were multiple swords appeared on their necks "sorry but queen Lola can't be disturbed today so please leave or face the consequences" 

"one Lola still works for me and until I dismiss her that won't change so if I was you I'd go and inform her that her fantasy life is over unless of corse you want to face the wrath of my farther" 

king Jacob walked over to the guard "George leave them to me and lavender I believe my brother is looking for you"  "I'll see you later dear brother and please behave" Once George and lavender had walked away Jacob walked behind Levi 

"so here the thing Lola lives here now with me and their is nothing you can do about it because if you so much as try any Tom fully then I will go after Lucy and we both know that Lucy farther is just dying for a reason to come after you" 

 "I'm not afraid of you Jacob and may I remind you that threaten royal blood is a beheading evidence" "you have no proof of my threats and we both know what happened to the boy who cried wolf" 

 Jacob chuckled and walked away just in time for queen Lola to descend from around the corner "ahh look who decided to show their face around here its to bad You weren't around when I had fallen of my horse" 

"as I recall you never asked my permission to borrow a horse so how was I to know you had gone off gallivanting" "maybe if you were not so obsessed with Lucy you have seen" "continue" 

Suddenly Lola stoppped talking about the past and smiled at the ring "oh yes I believe congratulations is in order I to myself recently got married to Lucy" "how splendid were both getting our happy ever afters"

 "Aww yes I guess we are so what does that mean for us because I I feel like our friendship is well none exsisint and that makes me feel slightly unhappy" "maybe you should have thought of my feelings before informing your mother of our friendship" 

Lola turned around and clicked her heels across the stone cobbles making her way back inside when an arm pulled her into the darkness of the wine cellar - [

"I don't know what you heard but I never told anyone that we were friends but truth be told I'm glad that people know we are friends as it makes what I'm going to tell you a lot less difficult Richard informed me of your pregnancy and I want you to know that I'm sorry but it's already been decided that once our child hits seventeen It will be send away to fight for the crown" 

"no you can't do that not to my first born child" "you think I wanna do this but If it were to get out that I disgraced the family name no one would trust me and I need the people to trust me so I can rule the world" "of corse it's all about your regin and it doesn't matter who gets hurt as long as Levi gets to rule well hurray for you NOW GET OUT OF MY CASTLE"