CURSED

A long long time ago their was a boy. That boy was my ancestor. He was a trouble maker and always wanted to be noticed at all times. But one day the people grew tired of him so they ignored him. He was highly upset and decided to take all of his anger out on the village rabbit he soon felt guilty, he claimed that he didnt mean to kill the poor rabbit but the spirit of the village was very angered for what he did, and cursed him then said. "I curse your family for generations to come! If you kiss someone you will become a rat by midnight!" Although the spirit never said how to break it our great great great grandparents found out how to break it. You have to kiss the same person again but as a rat. Although it sounds easy its really not easy. My sister had a boyfriend who she kissed and he was so freaked out. He called her a monster and she was heart broken, he did kiss her though as a rat but then he broke up with her afterwards. If she kisses a different person again then the cycle will continue, if you get lucky and find that one person who loves you for who you are, then if you kiss them again after breaking the curse. You wont have any problems with the curse ever again. Of course unless you cheat on them.

(PART TWO COMEING SOON)