TEASER BITCHES

Yall want a teaser! You do?! HERE WE GO!

TEASER:

I sat down as I began to stare at the stars with a few of my classmates who insisted on the midnight stargazing picnic.

As i went to grab a sandwich my hand connected with another as the smiled at me and let go of the sandwich. I split it in half as I handed it to him gently.

As i took a bite the sandwich melted in my mouth. But what else would I have excepted from the man who eats a thousand stars.
As we all silently watched the comet pass I felt enjis warm hand begin to hold mine with shota holding the other.
I smiled as I watched the stars. It meant alot for me to see the comment with the boys in my class. All of us under one blanket of stars enjoying delicious food and candle light.

As i turned to the boys and smiled I watched all their faces turn slightly pink as I laughed.

I watched as we all took turns pointing to stars and saying real constellations and made some of our own for fun. One even looked like a riceball.
We laughed and joked through most of the night as we watched the stars cross the sky and the meteor shower I had always wanted to see.

I made my wish as the boys said it was tradition. My wish was easy. As I wished with every ounce of my being I finally knew I already had it. I had what I wanted.

Me: Thank you. For being here. All of us. To the present and our futures. Whatever they hold!
Everyone: To the future!

We started laughing as the bottles of sake poured like waterfalls as everyone got pissed with unanimous murmers of love.

As they slept I cleaned up wishing everyone a good night and kissed their foreheads.

I'm happy I met you all. Let's hope you'll all stay beside me. I love you all... Love...you... All.

Real Release Date

UK
23:59 31ST DECEMBER 2019.