Winning the Dare

very important message at the end of this chapter!!

Sorry I haven't been updating, I feel awful!

.()<>().

I was having a good morning. Then . . .

So, right when Ron and i both woke up Harry dragged the two of us out the dorm to meet Hermione for something.

I mean, we were having a moment, I woke up, sort of confused as to how I got in Harry's bed, but I didn't care. We chatted about nothing and occasionally blurted out something random, then Ron woke up.I thought it had to he pretty important if Harry dragged me out the Ron started breathing unevenly. That was until I heard the word 'Draco'

So Harry told me his little story about the train situation.

I am a little suspicious, but I'm in denial. I may not like Draco, and this seems to he his division, I don't want it to he true though. We may not like each other, but that doesn't mean . . . I dunno, I just don't want him to be. It's hard to express my thoughts about this and make sense. . . What am I saying? I never make sense!

I opened my mouth to speak. But of course Ronald McDonald had to interrupt me.

"But he was obviously showing off for Parkinson, right, Pennelope?" Ron said, staring intently at my face, which made me extremely uncomfortable.

"Look,I don't know," I sighed, looking at the ground and becoming really intrigued by a dirt smudge. "That's a really big lie to tell . . ."

"Exactly," Harry said, snapping his fingers and pointing at me, but I a voided his gaze, which is rare. If I had an opportunity to stare into his eyes I would take that chance. But now that we're dating I don't feel like I need to be around him constantly because he was officially mine. But that didn't make me stop, there's a new threat to our relationship. I figured it was over with Cho Chang. . . what sparked Romilda's interest so suddenly?

It's like. . . As soon as Harry and I began getting serious someone always tries to push us apart.

When I looked up, a third year pointed at Harry while whispering behind his hand to his fellow friends hands. Anger boiled up in me, they could be saying anything about him, wether good of bad I didn't like it. But I bit my tongue, I haven't forgotten about that 'dare' I took from Hermione. Speaking of Hermione. . .

Hermione was watching me with a smirk on her face.

"Remember the dare," she said, looking at me with a smug face. Who knew an innocent girl could possibly be possessed by the cruelest thing ever.

"How could I forget," I said, forcing a smile onto my face and trying to speak as normal as i can and not add venom. "What happens if I do insult someone?" I asked, crossing my arms and looking frustrated.

"If you don't do the dare, you have to spend three days away from Harry -"

"I didn't agree to this -" Harry said rather loudly, looking at Hermione in disbelief.

Her smirk deepened.

"Hermione, that's cruel," Ron said, looking impressed.

For a good girl she was awful, pure evil. . . She said I couldn't say anything rude, but she didn't say I can't think rude.

"Humph, and what happens if I win?" I asked, trying to look like I'm not mad when really I want to push her off a cliff.

"If you win . . ." She looked around for inspiration. "You can have all the apples you want." Tempting. But I shook my head. "You can . . . Do my homework." Tempting, but Hermione quickly added "forget that, I want to do my own. . . You can. . . Make me do whatever you want."