Chapter 1

I walk to my first period class and I open the door.

"Are you Aaliyah"?. The teacher asked

"Yes". I said

You are going to sit next to Michelle into the back Michelle raise your hand. The teacher said

I walk to the desk next to Michelle and I sit down.

Michelle had black long hair was kinda my height, she was Mexican and she had red lipstick on with a black tank top with blue skinny jeans on with black converse.

Michelle gets up and I couldn't help but to look at her butt she was really pretty and she had a nice butt.

She back and sits next to me" so ur new here". Michelle asked

"Yah". I said

The teacher tells us to be quite so we did and Michelle bring out paper and we just write each other notes instead of talking.

The bell rings and Michelle walks me to my next class which I have with her .

We sit in the back and the whole day we hung out and for the rest of the month.

We got along and we became close friends and like every weekend I went over her house.

But this one weekend it changes everything like it really did.

On Friday after school me and Michelle walk to her house after school when we get their.

We go up to her room and we jump on the bed and we said at the same time "im bored".

So we just decided to go in her backyard and go swimming.