Chapter 13

When I stopped watching the walking dead it was 6:50 so I got a dollar and I took the bus to Damian house I got their around 7:20.

Damian house was big I rang the doorbell and I saw Damian all dressed he was gray skinny jeans and a black shirt with black vans and he had long black curly hair.

Will you ever shave your head. I asked

Nope I love my hair. Damian said

I head into the house and their was balloons on the top of the ceeling.

K the only thing we need is drinks and some food let's go to the kitchen to find bowls and the food. Damian said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the kitchen

I'll look in these cabinets and you look in those for the bowls. I said

We both look in the cabinet and we found the perfect bowls to put the chips in I saw the bottles of vodka on the kitchen counter I gave Damian the bowl and I grabbed the bottle and went to the dinning room to put the bottles down.

We finally finished we finished at 7:50 I poured me and Damian a cup of the vodka and right after we finished we went in the front and waited for people to come.

Are you ready to party? Damian said

Yeah. I said with a lite smile

Aaliyah I hope you are not thinking about Michelle or Ashely. Damian said

I'm not I just, I just want to party. I yelled

Soon a later lots of people came and we went into the house I plugged in my phone and went to my party playlist.

I saw everyone dancing I even saw Damain dancing with some boy they was just grinding the boy was cute tho he had a short cut Mohawk with army cargo shorts with a black muscle shirt with nikes shoes.

Aaliyah. Damian yelled Damian came to me with a cute girl

This is Chelsea. Damian said as he pushed her into me and he walked back to that boy

I'm sorry bout that he is crazy. I said

Its fine. Chelsea said

Chelsea was cute she had long black hair she was wearing black shorts with a pink shirt that shows her boobs with black and white converse.

I saw Ashely and Michelle came in.

Um do you wanna dance Chelsea? I asked

Sure. Chelsea said

I grabbed her hand and she started grinding on me I looked over while Chelsea was still dancing on me Michelle and Ashley was watching but I didn't care I was having fun.

As soon as the fast song went off and slow sing came on and Chelsea put her arms around me and I put my hands on her hips.

Your really cool you that. Chelsea said

Thanks you are really pretty. I said

Thanks you are too. Chelsea said

I looked around and Ashely and Michelle was still looking I look back at Chelsea at she looks into my eyes and she kisses me her lips were so soft I kissed back and my hands end up going down to her butt when we kissed I felt like their was fireworks going off Chelsea pushed away.

Hey let's go upstairs. Chelsea said as she pulled me upstairs to the guest room