sad(dont do drUgs btw unles its from strangrs at ur house while your home alone)

Mydoriya sat in the dorms living area peacefully reading his all might comic as he was trying to relax as it is not often he gets the chance. He was mostly alone the only other students in the living  area currently was todoroki and satou  but they where in the kitchen area attending to what ever they where doing on a Saturday morning.

As Mydoriya flips to the next page of his comic denki suddenly burst through the door kicking it open. "If black and white make grey why are there no grey children!?!? " He shouts. Mydoriya whisper shouts  in a high pitch voice back "Are you high!?!?! " he claims this not nesesarily to be rude and while Denki normally does say idiotic things Denki looked like he'd been taking something if you know you know from Mydoriya's observations of Denki since the moment he burst in. Denki retorts louder than needed  " Nah man I'm low stay woke! ".Denki now sprints towards the window screaming " Yeet" as he proceeds to fling himself out. Mydoriya tries to stop him but before he can get out a word the crash of the glass on the floor alerts him he's to late. "Awww man Aizawas gonna kill us that's the fourth window, this week! " Mydoriya states with a sigh.

Mydoriya starts walking to the kitchen to get some thing to clean up the glass before any one gets hurt. As he walks in he hears todoroki yell "If I cook the cake with my left side at 6000° the cake will be done in 3 seconds!!!! "." No! " Mydoriya screams "You'll set the dorms on fir... " He is cut off as HARRY STYLES  walks in with Aoyama saying "I can tell your not like other girls why don't you come to my concert tonight I can show just how good my singing is., " the room falls silent as the now  four others wait for the response as Yaoyorozu had also walked in the room to ask a favor of todoroki but has decided to wait for Aoyama's anser.After a short pause of silence Aoyama replies with "Your right I'm not like other girls... I'M NOT EVAN A GIRL! " THEN SUDDENLY the Mako Mermaids H2O theme songs starts playing and Thanos appears and snaps while doing the dance and singing hit or miss. As Harry turns into dust after complaining he doesn't feel to good Aoyama starts struting out and as he leaves the song slowly fades quieter like magic. "Great now I also have to sweep up Harry's dust , where did Thanos go he should have to help! "Mydoriya complains.

After Mydoriyas small fit Yaoyorozu asks todoroki " You want the stuff? " with a wink.                  "It's ready! " Todoroki says exited.
  "Yes the proposal question will be LOVELY "."Can I be best girl???     (ಥ﹏ಥ)".
   " Sorry but we all know Danny Davito is "  Yaoyorozu starts to cry as she leads him out of the room. Satou and Mydoriya jump as they now notice hagakures precence and notice she is busting it down on the cake singing "you gotta do the cooking by the book or the cake will turn our crazy but still it bust it down b#### let me see exct".Mydoriya let's out a long sighs and decides to go take a breather out side because as of now Mina , Hagakure, Aoyama, Denki,and Idia who is in a sonic costume are twerking on the counters while Sero, Tail guy, asui, and Shoji throw bills that is actually monoply money... there goes another board game. But he is fine with this because Monopoly usually ends up with a similar situation to this~

 But he is fine with this because Monopoly usually ends up with a similar situation to this~

(Not original art I'm not sure who the creator is)

Mydoriya starts walking to the door and steps aside stepping around the glass of the broken window Denki broke earlier witch he never ended up cleaning. As he steps out side the first thing he hears is what he swears a trash can  would sound like a really anoying high pitched one screamed "IF SHE BREATHS SHE'S A THOT!!!! " oh... it's Mineta that makes sense. Then KIRISHIMA screams back from slightly further away in the grass "ALL WOMEN ARE QUEENS!! ".They starts charging at each other with light savors alternating screaming QUEENS THOTS  QUEENS THOTS!Mydoriya decides to go around Kirishima and the living incarnation of trash that needs some respect women juice as he turns the corner he suddenly hears Tokoyomi telling a bird "the bourgeoisie has a new mission f... " Mydoriya quickly runs the other other way not wanting to get involved in...that.

As he is only a few feet further from the dorms he is stopped by todoroki now in an Elsa dress as he gets down on one knee. He pulls out at ring in a now opened box. "Mydoriya I have a very important question for you... " Mydoriya starts to blush furiously theve only been dating for a few months but Mydoriya already knows his anser will imediantly be yes.
   "Are you All mights secret love child?... ".
   " YES!!!! ".
   " I KNEW IT!!!! ".
   " Wait.... WHAT!! ".
   " You just admitted it Mydoriya! ".
   " Todoroki no I thought you where going to ask me to marry you... ".
   " What gave you that impression ".
   " The ring... ".
   " it's a lie detector.... ".
   " oh...., ".
   " Do you uhhhh want to get married?... ".
   " Yee".
   "K, ".

                5 MIN L8TER AT WEDDIN       (GUEST ARE LIKE FREINDS N FAMILY N STUFF)    ~ Welcome to chilleis~

All Might stood between the two with tears in his eyes continuing the wedding, "And do you young Mydoriya take Shoto todoroki to be your.. " he was briefly interrupted by Urraka whispering to Asui her date "All Mights totally f#$&ing Mydoriya's mom".All Mights  and Inkos cheeks grew red as Mydoriya glared in his lovely quight revealing bunny butlar  hooker wedding tux. It was a dark shade of green tux jacket piece with black lining unbuttoned leaving his sailor moon shirt exposed with a black bow tie accompanied with black short shorts fish nets showing legs that where tried to be put on the cover voug but where to LOOOOOONNNNGGGG black 2 ~1/2 in.heals and black bunny ears atop his head one bent his legs where quiet cold.... While Todoroki was rocking a noice👌 Elsa dress. All might quickly tried to  break through his moment of being flustered and quickly sped ahead with the ceremony.

"Any objections as of why these to shouldn't be wed!?.. ".
" There still children , "Inko replied .
" None o.. ".
SUDDENLY hospital bed burst through  through the church doors saying " I object!!!! ".GASP.,Mydoriya sucked in a breath before he could anser todoroki freezes the hospital bed knowing that truly hospital bedXdeku is one of the best ships and screeches " Don't touch my man! ".Idia asks Aizawa if Todoroki's aloud to do that? Aizawa response with " I choose to no longer understand english please stop talking to me, ". Idia replies " LIKE OK BOOMER," and then shuts up after being glared at.After a moment of hesastation All Might continues with " Well then.... Uh I guess you guys are married now...? ".As Todoroki starts leaning to kiss Mydoriya Bakugou starts crying. His Mother hits him over the head and says " he need some MILK! ".
" CATCH MA OUTSIDE HOW BOUT DAT! " he replies.
Todoroki tries to kiss Mydoriya again after the interruption but EVERY ONE dies from the pleage as they caught DiSeASeS from a nasty rat named Mineta and that's why the story is sad because every one is dead now well except for and the bad b#ches you can't kill them. Dabi is not a bad b#ch btw he's not edgy he's just homeless.

                              ~THE END~