Prologue

"Come on! It's just one night! It won't kill you!" my friend cheska said on the other line.

"It's a club ches, and you know I am the a club person!" I frustratedly answered.

"Okay fine, it's just one night, and my birthday celebration." She's using her tactics again. I rolled my eyes.

"You're birthday is 2 months away, too early to celebrate. By the way, i have to go  dad will be here in 5 minutes. Bye." I said and hang up.

Cheska is my friend since high school. She's a media/reporter and I am an aspiring CEO of ACorp, but I have my youtube with 530K subscribers. I'm 22 years old, yet here I am, sitting and facing the paperworks in my desk. Someone said in my youtube channel "how did you manage to do paperworks at 22?" It's not 22, I'm 18 since dad trained me how to be CEO, while other 18 years old girls are enjoying life, hanging out with friends after class, me? After class, there is Tony, my personal driver always on time.

Someone knocked on my office's door, and its dad. I looked at him and saw him smiling from ear to ear.

"You look good, I know when you were still young, there's no job that could fit you, but to be a CEO. Are you happy?"

I'm not, dad. But I can't say that, seeing those smiles.

"Yes! Of course, are you happy?" I said while smiling at him, while my heart is aching.

"I'm beyond happy, because this is my dream for you, you never disappointed me."

Yes, it is your dream for me. And I live for your dream in my whole life, setting aside mine.0

"Okay, I'l leave now. Bye sweetie" he said and kissed the top of my head and left.

I dialed cheska's number again.

"Hey, change your mind?"

She really know me.

"Yeah, let's meet at 8 pm." I said.

"Okay!  See yaaaa"

I hang up and read the papers infront of me. She's right. One night in the club won't kill me.

8 pm

I stoop here in front of the club. Its dark but has neon lights in it. A big security guy in front of its door. I'm leaning on my car waiting for cheska to fetch me. I dialed her number

"Where are you?" I said in cold voice, i hate waiting.

"Can't you just come in? Big Daniel won't eat you."

I frowned. She said she'll fetch me and now, this girl.

"Who's Big Daniel?"

"That security. He's big so, i call him big daniel."

I roller my eyes. I hang up and get my ID. I walk towards the security but a guy with a weird clothing styles bumped me. The security smiled at him and the guy just pat the security's shoulder.

Just like that? I really don't know how to get in there that's why I want her to fetch me

"Ma'am? ID please?" What? I gave him my ID and he stares at me with a question mark look.

"Can I come in now?" I cut our staring contest and snatched my I.D in his hands.

As soon as I got in from the door, loud sounds make my heart beat so hard but not so fast, my hear beat goes with the song's beat. Get it? This building is so dark, but the lights from the dance floor help. The smell of alcohol lingers to my skin, and I'm about to throw up  because of its smell. I can't believe I'm going to drink.

"MADDY!!!" I jumped when someone shouted in my ears.

"Oops, sorry! Come here!!" She said and held my wrist. We're wakling towards the empty table, no, its not empty. There are 2 guys, and why the heck there is two guys?

"Hi, so this is my friend, maddy." She introduces me to her... ahmm.. maybe friends?

They stood up and offer their hands for a handshake but i didn't take it.

"Nice to meet you." I just said and sat on the couch

A guy sat beside me and i feel so uncomfrotable. I just drink the glass of alcoholic drinks that cheska gave to me. I' not good at names, so I don't know what I'm drinking.

"How are you?" He asked and dark his eyes on me.

Are we close? I would like to blurt that out but I wanna be friendly.

"I'm good, I guess" i answered. I felt his arms behind me.

"What's your job? I'm an engineer anyways."

"I'm a CEO" I answered and drink the glass again. I have low tolerance and I feel so dizzy now.

"Wow, and you have time for this?"

"No, just, wait, i need to go to the washroom" i excused myself and go to the washroom. Shocks. I hate going to this kind of place. I relaxed myself because I felt dizzy now.

"Did you see chance? OMG, I didn't know he goes clubbing."

I heard from outside the cubicle.

"I see him maybe once a month here since they broke up."

Who's chance? Is he famous?

I got out from the cubicle and saw the girls. Their dress, uhh I can't explain, its too short for their butt and too low for their chest part.

"An office girl? hi, you're a vlogger right?" She said.

I feel insulted at the office girl? I'm wearing a dress but not like the dress they're wearing.

"Yeah" i answer shortly and leave. I'm sorry cheska, but I really can't stay here. I walk towards the door where I came in. But when I got out, I saw the guy who's with me earlier.

"Hey babe, are you going home now?" He asked. I did not answer him.

"Hey, can I drive you home?" He asked while following me

I stopped i  front of my car.

"Can't you see? I have car." I asnwered

"You're rude. But I like that." He said and forcely leaned me to my car and he's face was too close with mine. I tried to escape but he's too strong. A group of girls and guys got out,  I have to shout but before doing that,  the guy was on the ground with a blood on his lips.

"Stay away from her." The guy who rescued me said. He's tall and I cannot see his face because of his hoodie

People walking stop to see what is happening as well as the people that got out from the club.

"She's my girlfriend, so YOU stay away from us" the perverty guy stand up and held my wrist tighly, its painful.

But the hoodie guy took my other hand and pulled me that my face almost hit his chest. He touched my face and the people gasped when he kissed me.

"Stay, don't move." He said and I follow him, I don't know why. He broke our kiss and face the pervert guy.

"She's my fiancé."