How to help a kitsune with heat

Asch POV
"There something wrong with pet and I will find out one way or another"Asch thought. Asch walk into kitsune room and finds him covering himself up in a blanket,so he walk over to him and pulls away the blanket away off and was about to yell but was stop by someone pulling him into the bed and was pinned down. I looked up at our pet and see that he was burning up,I was about to yell at him but he pulls me into a kiss then it turn into a make out. I then pins him down to the bed and puts his legs around me while still kissing.
Kitsune POV
I started to trembles while blushing. I was enjoying this to much then he started to kiss my neck and I quietly moans while he continues to kiss my neck and gives me a hickey. I moan his name out of pleasure and trembles then he puts his hands under my shirt and I blush and trembles more then every and I pants heavily. He took off my shirt then he starts to rub my leg and I moans his name again but a little more louder "A-Asch"I said then he starts to kisses my stomach and gives me hickeys on my stomach then he took all of his and my clothes off then we were both naked on my bed.
Asch POV
After I finish taking off all our clothes off, I continues to rubs his legs then he starts to moan louder and trembles more. I then rub his dick to make him trembles even more and moan louder so the others can hear him moan my name. I starts to rub his ears and he moans some more,so I continue to rub his ears then he starts to pant more. I starts to tease him that made him put his legs on my shoulders then I slowly puts my fingers into his hole. I watch him closely as he enjoy himself and holds onto the bed then I starts to add some speed while my finger go inside and out of his hole. I started to pull my fingers out and put in my dick inside of him then I started to thrust into him harshly as he started to moan louder.
Kitsune POV
"D-daddy" I said while being fuck in my hole then I came onto his stomach but he wasn't finish, so he continue to thrust in and out of me until I felt him come inside me. I looked at my stomach to see that there was a little something in my stomach and I thought he was going to put out. I felt him pounding into me. I tell him to stop but he didn't he kept going and going and going until he comes again inside me then I looked down and sees that my little something got a little bigger then he pulled out and all of his cum slowly comes out. I thought my heat ended by now but it didn't so I got on my hands and knees then I put his dick in my mouth and I starts to give him a blowjob. I then hear him moan "B-baby b-boy" then I felt his hands push me down onto his dick which it touch the end of my neck but I still kept going until he came into my mouth. It tasted so good but my heat was still now so I turn around and sits down on his dick.
Asch POV
I feel him sit on my dick so I hold him down and pound right inside of him so his heat can go away. I started to go faster and harder then I grab his dick and I cover his tip so he won't come. After a minute I came right inside his asshole then I pull out and remove my finger that was on his tip and when I did so he came and some of his cum was on me and him. I then lay him down on his bed then I lay down with him. I look at him to see that he was asleep so I feel asleep after him.
____________________________________
723 words