05

'He fell out of love with you a long time ago'

That was all that went through your mind.

As you recorded your music you had this urge to write.

You Would write music when you were inspired or felt like you had feelings that needed to be poured out.

You liked putting everything into a story. A story millions of your fans would hear.

As you wrote the song you noticed how everything speaks about how you met Jungkook and the struggles you both went through when he was a trainee and how difficult it was to see each other or even call each other. To how he cheated on you and you gave him a chance just for him to mess up.

Again.

You spoke to your manager after you were done to schedule a meeting with a few producers and songwriters.

You didn't need the songwriters but you knew before actually releasing something it had to be reviewed.

You walk out of the recording room and head into the dance room.

••••••••••••••

You rehearsed your choreography for a songs you'll be performing with an artist at an award show.

The award show was in 2 weeks.

You and BTS rarely had to share the dance studio but most of the other rooms were occupied by trainees.

You never got uncomfortable when you had to perform or rehearse in front of BTS but seeing rose In the same room and Jungkook shoving his tongue down her throat was getting gross and was all you could think off

But you decided to shake it off and keep your head straight and act like you didn't give a shit.

All the guys except Jungkook who wasn't paying any fucking attention to your dance liked your rehearsal.

"That was great y/n" jimin said approaching you giving you a hug.

You hugged him back.

Jimin was facing the mirror when he hugged you and he could see Jungkooks face.

Jungkook was mad. His face seemed like he was boiling in anger.

"Thank you so much chim chim" I said pulling away from the hug and ruffled his hair.

Jimin was happy to finally have y/n in his arms he was ready to pursue her.

Jimin was satisfied with Jungkook being pissed because he knew Jungkook had fucked up for real and this time JIMIN WAS GOING TO HAVE HER.

"Come on baby let's go home" Rose said clinging onto Jungkook.

"K" Jungkook replied back with no emotion to his face.

He thought about how he could make y/n jealous. And before rose and him left he did something.

Rose walked in front of him and Jungkook slaps roses ass and gives it a squeeze.

"DAMN BABY!" Jungkook shouts getting everyone's attention.

Rose stopped in her tracks taken into shock about what Jungkook did infront of BTS and some staff.

Jimin and y/n saw everything that happened they both roll their eyes. And walk past Jungkook and rose exiting the studio.

"What did he smack....the air" jimin said loud enough for Jungkook and rose to hear .

Y/n couldn't resist and they both started laughing.

"Y/n you have a big ass you know when you walk it jiggles" jimin said with lust in his eyes.

Obviously rose and Jungkook heard.

Y/n punches his arm smiling At the compliment

"YAH YOU PERVERT!" Y/n chuckles and can't help but think how jimin totally just admitted he stares at her ass.