Meeting the Queen

You walk the halls of the Great Pyramid, Unsullied guards surrounding you as you are led to the queen. Seeing her conquer Meereen, you were terrified, but also in awe. The way she freed every slave in the great city filled you with hope. The thought of freedom had never occured to you, as you were born into this hell. The groaning doors to the audience chamber are opened, and you are ushered inside. You did not know why you were summoned, but this was the Queen. If you are beckoned, you come. After all, she did grant you your freedom. You lay eyes on her, sitting regally with her silver hair flowing over her shoulders. Her violet eyes meet yours, and you are unable to look away. Their unusual color mesmerises you. The Unsullied bring you to a halt before her throne, saluting their queen. She looks at you with a curious expression, studying your features. She rises from the throne, slowly walking down the steps. Her handmaiden speaks, her voice clear.

"You stand in the presence of Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, rightful heir to the Iron Throne, rightful Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms, the Mother of Dragons, the Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, the Unburnt, the Breaker of Chains."

"Thank you, Missandei. It has come to my attention that you, Jaeslyn, were a leader of sorts of the slave rebellion? How did this come to be?" Her tone was commanding, but gentle.

"I was born into slavery, your Grace. I tried to care for the other slave children as a mother would. They saw me as their caretaker of sorts, and during the rebellion, they looked to me for instruction. It was not of my choosing, your Grace."

"Yet you led them still. I see promise in you, Jaeslyn. From this moment on, you will serve as my handmaiden beside Missandei. You will draw my baths, bring me food and drink, make my bed, and whatever else I ask of you. Does this suit you?" Daenerys looks at you, a hard but curious gaze.

"It would please me greatly, thank you your Grace. I would be happy to serve you." You are excited at the idea of serving her. You see that Missandei has a closer relationship with Daenerys than most, and you wonder if you could one day share the same honor.
Daenerys addresses one of the Unsullied.

"Very well. Grey Worm, if you would show her to the handmaiden's quarters, please. Have a bed made and a bath drawn, and food and drink brought in as quickly as the kitchens can manage it."

As you step into your new quarters, you can't help but gasp. A large window overlooking the city; a bed far grander than any you had ever slept upon; a desk in one corner laden with parchment, quills and ink; a large closet for any belongings, of which you had very little. The head of the Unsullied, Grey Worm, speaks to you.

"Her Grace has ordered this as your chambers. Food and drink is being sent, and until her Grace sends for you, you are free to look around your room. She has asked that you stay here for the time being."

"Thank you, Grey Worm. Please tell her Grace that it is much appreciated, and that I will serve her to the best of my ability."

He nods sharply, turning on his heel and exiting the room. As the doors slam shut behind him, you look around the room, far grander than any one you had seen before. You run your fingers along the bed, its fine sheets soft beneath them. You walk to the window, seeing your home from a great height. The city sprawls before you, and you marvel at the sight. Before long, a knock sounds at the door, and a kitchen maid comes in with a plate of food. She sets it on the desk, bows slightly, and walks out. On the plate is soft cheese, fine bread, and a duck's breast, oiled and covered in fine herbs. You eat better than you ever have, and as night falls, you are called to the Queen's chambers to draw her nightly bath.