Introducing Francis

Francis turned 20 about a month ago and only had a small celebration with a few of his closest friends and family members. Like Mary, he was brought up in a wealthy family but he didn't particularly like that. He preferred to lead a simple, more mundane way of life, resorting to help and money from his family only when in desperate need.

He's spent the last three years studying blacksmithing and history at university and had never noticed Mary was in some of his classes.

Francis is just over 6" and has eyes you could stare into for days on end. He has thick, wavy blonde hair with the occasional curl falling gracefully over his face.

Francis was never big on parties, drinking, drugs and having women for one night then leaving them like they were past their use by date. He was the type of man that inspired courage and selflessness in all of the hearts of every single person he met. Francis is someone that could fall so deeply in love he would die for the other.

God, Catholicism in particular, had always been a large part of his life. He may miss mass occasionally but he would do anything for his faith and he's stood by that for his whole life.

Francis is the eldest of his siblings and is better for it. He became such a mature, trustworthy and responsible young man following the birth of his many brothers and sisters. Family was important to him, although as I mentioned he didn't like their wealth, he loved them more than anything. His father always perplexed him, he gave all his love and attention to Francis's older half brother Sebastian but when push came to shove Henry would always choose Francis. When Francis was just a young boy his father had drilled into him that loyalty was everything and love was a blessing. Even after the recent passing of his father, Francis has never understood the real meaning behind those words. Henry always insisted that it was nothing, just a lesson needing taught but Francis never believed him.

—————————————
Sorry this chapter took so long guys I was having writers block.
I'm not going to five you guys a date for the next chapter cos knowing me I'll procrastinate and not get it finished in time
Until next time bros :)