I'LL ALWAYS PROTECT YOU, MY LOVE

{Y/N}

my beautiful, silky {Y/C/H} flowed down my shoulders whilst i fixed my glasses, moving them back onto the bridge of my nose.

i clung onto my books, walking down the crowded hallway. a few yells were being heard from the entrance, i looked over my shoulder seeing two jocks fighting.

one of the jocks being my ex boyfriend.

i rolled my eyes and continued to walk, refusing to look at his direction.

i had a stern look on my face while i walked in the direction of his current girlfriend, maggie; hearing her scoff and turn away.

i, once again, rolled my eyes and walked to first period. i sat down at the very back corner, avoiding any conversation with anyone.

i just want this day to be over with already.

the bell rang for class and the teacher on queue walked inside. i sighed as i got my books out of my bag.

{bold: colby}
{italics: y/n}

is this seat taken? ; a deep voice asks from next to me. i look up from my notebook, seeing my best friend - colby. i smiled,

yeah my boyfriend's taken it, sorry. ; he rolls his eyes while chuckling, placing his stationary down as he took a seat.

how're you going? ; he asks, putting a hand on my knee, his eyes showing a sorrow expression.

i shrugged; okay, i guess. could be better, that's for sure.

i heard.. i heard casper got a new girlfriend. ; his jaw clenched as he said his name.

i sighed once again, shaking my head ; yep. i've heard. some chick named maggie, who's apparently also the girl who he cheated with.

his jaw clenched even more than before, he exhaled angrily as he rolled his eyes ; if you had let me go that day, that boy would've been too beaten up to EVER have kids again.

i shook my head and breathed out a laugh, i grabbed his hand ; it's fine colby, i don't need him.

he pressed his lips together, having a focused face before nodding and kissing my knuckles.

"aaalright. summer vacation is coming up in a few weeks, and we have a project to do..." the teacher blabbed on for the rest of the lesson.

"this project is done in partners, and I'LL be choosing." i wanted to slam my face into a wall.

by the end of it, i unfortunately was partnered up with the infamous casper himself.

the bell rang for second period and we all started to pack up.

shoot me in the head. ; i whispered to colby as we walked. he sighed and shook his head.

do you want me to talk to the teacher? i'll request her to swap the partners. just anyone but him. ; he said, clutching onto his pencil having a tight grip onto it.

i saw the pencil bend a little, then snap. i jumped ; colbs, calm down. it's okay. if i have any trouble with him, i'll let you and the teacher know.