Cast

Alexandria «Drina»  Stilinski ηλικία 18
Supernatural: she is witch Inherited her magic  little insane loves: her brother, Scott, Lydia, Malia, Liam
Stilies Stilinski - nogitsume Sheriff Noah Stilinski -Human her beloved father η μαμα της λέγετε Claudia Stilinski- Witch ικανότητες μαντική, magic cure, shield, transformation, telepathy, teleportation, invisibly, magic attacks, sees prophetic dreams , Magic potions , forecasts , fly with a broom , reads the runes

Alexandria «Drina»  Stilinski ηλικία 18 Supernatural: she is witch Inherited her magic  little insane loves: her brother, Scott, Lydia, Malia, Liam Stilies Stilinski - nogitsume Sheriff Noah Stilinski -Human her beloved father η μαμα της λέγετε Cl...

BLYTHE MADDISON MCCALL full name: blythe maddison mccall.
age: 25.
date of birth: october 31st, 1993.
zodiac: scorpio.
major: veterinary science.
job: veterinarian at beacon hills animal clinic. blythe is the older sister of scott and the eldest child of melissa and rafael mccall. she works alongside her brother and alan deacon at the animal clinic and frequently uses scott's bike to get to places as she is saving up to buy her own and trade in her old jeep, which is the same make and year as stiles'. she has grown up with the boys underneath her wing and after scott was turned, she desperately wanted to be like him and eventually was turned by derek hale when he found her dying in the woods after she was attacked by the nogistune hair: raven black + bubblegum pink.
eyes: blue.
height: five foot, seven inches. werewolf omega meal: mac and cheese.
drink: herbal tea.
dessert: cheesecake.
actor: matthew perry.
movie: titanic.
singer: billie eilish.
book: after.
place: derek's loft personality : sexual, manipulative, head strong, sarcastic. rafael and melissa are her parents, she cares more for her mother than she does her father as her mother had been there for her through everything and her father only appears when he wants to. scott is her baby brother and he means everything to her, she adores him so much and teases him and bullies him but the pair know that this is the way they show their love. derek is blythe's sour wolf, she cares for him more than any other person in the pack and she is the first person he has truly ever felt love for. the pair became close after derek's uncle, peter hale, bit her younger brother, scott. so the pair had to spend time together as her and scott were so close. as they spent more time together, feelings developed and she was able to dug under his hard exterior and bring out the little pup in him. after fighting with the nogistune, blythe was struck and was dying, derek couldn't bare to lose her so he bit her and saved her life. from that moment, she was his beta and when she started her first heat, she realised how much she wanted and needed her new alpha. after that, the pair began a relationship and eventually they were engaged, just before their weeding, blythe found out she was pregnant with twins, a little girl and boy who they would later name talia allison, after derek's mother and allison argent, and lawrence peter, after his sister laura and his uncle peter, hale. 

NAME: Alexandra Moore AGE: she was born in 2000, so currently she's 19 Black, medium curly hair, she has eterocromia so one eye is light blue and the other is hazel, she has freckles in her whole face and she is always smiling, even when things ar...

AGE: she was born in 2000, so currently she's 19 Black, medium curly hair, she has eterocromia so one eye is light blue and the other is hazel, she has freckles in her whole face and she is always smiling, even when things aren't going well. She goes from being a nice and cute girl to a baddie ;) Lydia is her cousin, she moves from Italy to Beacon Hills because her mother died for cancer with her dad, her little sister Alayah and her puppy, Arya, the last gift her mother gave her. Makeup, listening and writing music, create art and reading and writing books.
she is friend with everyone, but mostly with Lydia (of course), Stiles amd Derek, who cares for her even more because he has lost his mother too.
Her is banshee too

name: maya martinez birthday: may 16 zodiac: taurus short brown hair, big brown eyes, a tattoo of the taurus constellation, and i have a large amount of stretch marks chimera wears only tees and jeans, vans slip ons, red nails stubborn, encouragin...

name: maya martinez
birthday: may 16
zodiac: taurus short brown hair, big brown eyes, a tattoo of the taurus constellation, and i have a large amount of stretch marks chimera wears only tees and jeans, vans slip ons, red nails stubborn, encouraging, always overthinking, daydreams, strong and sad, sarcastic, curious, loving, kindhearted, trustworthy, understanding, empathetic
best friends liam dunbar, theo raeken,
mason hewitt, corey bryant when i turned 17 my parents were killed by a rouge pack and i was able to fight them off but ran away in fear and ended up in beacon hills. i enrolled myself in school and met liam, theo, mason, and corey. after that whenever they had a big fight i was always involved. thiam is real fight me, people call me a slut because i only hang out with guys but they always back me up, i live alone, i work at a book shop and thats how i get my money

name: Maleah Makani nickname: Mal age: 17 years birthday: July 25 zodiac sing: Leo  a second witch personality friendly passionate romantic sarcasm best friend Lydia Martin love interest  Scott McCall I appear after the "Lunar Ellipse" (season 3, ...

name: Maleah Makani
nickname: Mal
age: 17 years
birthday: July 25
zodiac sing: Leo  a second witch personality friendly passionate romantic sarcasm best friend Lydia Martin love interest  Scott McCall I appear after the "Lunar Ellipse" (season 3, episode 12), Scott and Stiles found me doing a little ritual in the forest with a raven, at first none of the pack trusted me, because I told them I was a witch, later on I try to help with Void Stiles and in the end I join to the pack.

Τα υπόλοιπα παιδιά τα ξέρετε