Rare wolf

Lillys(POV)

After the pack meeting ,I decided that me and my wolf needed a run. So I asked the twins if they would like to join me, I also asked them if they would show me some places where I would be able to run and not be seen. They quickly agreed because they were really exited about seeing my wolf. Personally I was a little scared about them seeing my wolf because of her strange purple fur and her weird looking purple eyes. I never showed anyone in my old pack what my wolf looked like, because they might have bullied me more because of it so I kept it to my self not even my ex mate /best friend new what I looked like in wolf form. I didn't know much about wolfs because no one ever taught me anything ,But what I did know was that most wolfs where the same color as their human hair and their eyes where the same also. Why mine where different was beyond me .I was going to read about it one day but my brother thought it would be funny to break my hand that idiot.

I was knocked out off my thoughts when the twins came rushing up to me.

"Lilly can we go for a run now?"Alex whined

"I agree with Alex,come on lets go ,The last one there is a roten egg!"Darren shouted as he bean to sprint to the forest to shift.

"Hey that was not fair you guys cheated" I whined as they began to change.

when they came out from behind the trees, I noticed that they where both beautiful black wolfs. But you could tell the difference because Darren has a white patch on his left foot where and Alex didn't .

Anyway I shifted into my purple eyes and the guys jaws dropped to the floor, Then all of a sudden they had shifted back into human form and was looking at me with pure shock in their eyes . Was i really that bad to them?

"OMG Alex she's the rarest wolf alive I cant believe it we have been looking for her for thousands of years and now she's here" Darren said.

I just stood there looking at them with pure confusion, what the hell were they talking about? I was knocked outta my thoughts when all of a sudden Jayson came up next to me where the heck did he come from I thought he was busy and most importantly who is this rare wolf they are talking about?!...

"Jayson who is the rare wolf you guys are all talking about?"

"Lilly follow mw to my office"

"okay"

We was walking down to his office ,after what felt like forever we stopped at a big set of wooden doors, when we entered he asked me to sit and showed me a picture off a wolf that looked like mine except this one was a lot bigger. The picture looked so old it was un real she kinda looked familiar in a way. I was mesmerized at the picture in front of me it was when Jayson mind linked me I got outta the trance.

"soo Jayson why are we here what's this about I know my wolf is weird and has strange eyes. Ill leave if you want me to" I said to him.

"Are you kidding me Lilly you are the most beautiful wolf there is out there.don't you know who you are?" Jayson asked me .

"Erm no I don't you, me, and the twins are the only people that have ever saw my wolf I didn't show my old pack". I felt my heart break at the thought of them I miss my dad so much I wish I said good bye to him.

"Well lilly have you ever heard of the wolf of eternal life?"jayson asked

"well yeah my pack used to talk about her and they would say there has never been another one in thousands of years ,and apart from that all i know is that she has magical powers and she is the queen of all wolfs. Also i know that she has magical powers and if she said a magical spell she and her mate will be able to cheat death .Finally the last thing i know is that people has been looking for her for ever and when a new one is reborn she will be forced to go to war and end the war off all werewolf wars ."i said to Jayson.

"Well lilly you are ther rare wolf you are the wolf of eternal life ,you are our new Queen you will be the one to save us its an honour to have u in my pack."

"wait what thats not possible the eternal life wolf should be strong not weak ,and she should be beautiful not a uglypurple wolf with horrible purple eyes ."i sais shocked.

"With training you will become a great leader you are the new wolf queen you are the rarest wolf alive ,you hare the strongest living thing on earth we must have a meeting with the elders straight away."

with that I left his office I cant believe it im the new eternal life wolf that's crazy. I cant help but think if i told my old pack would they have treated me better?

"Shut up Lilly they are your past you are strong and will make a great leader ,We would be better with our mate but he doesn't want us so we will have to make do on our own i guess "my wolf said to me

comment<3 xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

VOTE<3 xxxxxxxxxxxx

*edited by bruhitsgrayson*