Prologue

"Hello Princess." He says.

"W - what now?" I stuttered, too tired to put up anymore of a fight. I've been fighting for the last eleven months. That's how long I've been away from home, that's how long I've been kept here. In this room. The only visitor I get is Tom. He rapes me. Everyday. He's been doing it since he kidnapped me. He hurts me, a lot. Whenever he comes to see me, he'll 'play' with me but not in a gentle way. Whenever I try to stop him, he hits me. There are bruises all over my body from that. I hate it.

"I just came to check up on you. How are you princess?" He smiles at me.

"I'm f-fine. Now wha-what do y-you want?" I spit out.

"Well I've been feeling kinda lonely lately, So I was thinking if maybe you could help me out?" He winks at me. God, I feel like throwing up.

"I uhm, do-don't want to. Please just lea-leave me alone!" I beg, hoping I will wake up from this nightmare that I've been living.

"You want me to leave?" He chuckled.

"YES!" I yell, surprised by his answer.

Before I know it his hand is on my neck and I'm pushed up against the wall. I can feel his breath on my lips, I close my eyes trying to fade out reality as I try to breath.

"Well you know what princess I'm never gonna fucking leave. You know why? Because I OWN you and I'm going to stay with you for the rest of you're life!" He yelled, I close my eyes trying to suppress the tears that are forming.

"My names not Princess..." I mumble.

"What?"

"I said my name is NOT fucking 'Princess' it's RACHEL!" I scream, fed up by this nickname he's been calling me.

"You little shit." He throws my onto the floor, I gasp trying to regain my lost breath. "I can call you whatever I want. Because like I said before I own you. Whether you like it or not." He stares at me dead in the eye.

"O-okay." I say, looking down.

"Now can I have an apology?"

"I'm so-sorry, Tom. I won't yell at you again." I close my eyes. I hate this, so much.

"Good girl, now can we have some fun princess? I don't enjoy fighting with you. It makes me unhappy to see my true love sad." He pouts, this disgusts me to a point that I can't explain.

I nod my head slowly not making eye contact at all. He walks towards me and everything turns dark.

A/N: hii, sorry this chapter was so short but the next one will be longer so don't worry! let me know what you guys think of this story and if i should continue it. don't forget to vote! i'll see you guys in the next chapter <3 ( oof that was cringey owo )